Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.11] [harmarist]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
you know, even if this updates slowly, honestly it's worth the wait in my eyes. This is a genuinely amazing game. (Very few good NSFW games that are furry related, there are good ones, just not enough of them.) Also, once you do get a grip on the controls, even on a laptop like I am, it feels good and smooth.

Zick_Zack

Sep 17, 2024
you know, even if this updates slowly, honestly it's worth the wait in my eyes. This is a genuinely amazing game. (Very few good NSFW games that are furry related, there are good ones, just not enough of them.) Also, once you do get a grip on the controls, even on a laptop like I am, it feels good and smooth.
I agree. Also, halfway through the game I completely forgot it was an NSFW game. It's so much fun that even if they took away the whole lewd aspect, I'd still happily play it.
I love these Metroidvania type games.

Apr 26, 2024
I agree. Also, halfway through the game I completely forgot it was an NSFW game. It's so much fun that even if they took away the whole lewd aspect, I'd still happily play it.
Yup and i'm hoping that actually more Yiff Games might focus on a good balance of actual good gameplay and NSFW.
This Game is an excellent example of a nice balance.

We don't need another Visual Novel or Candy Crush Game

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
Yea NSFW games that make you forget its a NSFW game are great when they pull you in with game play. you can easily find the some of the best experiences with NSFW games that do that. They're rare, but when you find one, that thing is a diamond in the rough, just like this game.

Reactions: Zick_Zack
Apr 26, 2024
Harmarist should consider after finishing that game to maybe add additional new characters/cutscenes you might be able to unlock for like 0 death run, 100% completes and so on.
With new animations rather then just a character change (besides maybe the ones that already share similiar animations)

Feel free to give him this suggestion, otherwise i planned to support him on that project anyway once i'm able to

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Harmarist should consider after finishing that game to maybe add additional new characters/cutscenes you might be able to unlock for like 0 death run, 100% completes and so on.
With new animations rather then just a character change (besides maybe the ones that already share similiar animations)

Feel free to give him this suggestion, otherwise i planned to support him on that project anyway once i'm able to
bro i dont like 0 death run reward, its a fking hassle you have to make everyone here happy to get those type of good rewards.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes