smuk

Jul 4, 2017

View attachment 3628128

Dev Log 31

Hey guys, 0.9 is nearly upon us!

That's the main news for this dev log, but I'll go into a little more detail: The last couple of weeks have been very productive, and I've completed another 450 renders, bringing the total up to around 1100 so far. I estimate that I have roughly 150 left to do, so I'm well on track to meet my target of a May 19th release date - meaning exactly one week from now!

There really isn't much more to say about 0.9 right now, so instead I'll leave you with this slight teaser: I think it's gonna be a really good one! I'll speak to you all again next week in the release post, so until then, thank you all for your support!

- Cosy Creator
Catherine getting pretty close to girls, I see

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021

View attachment 3628128

Dev Log 31

That's the main news for this dev log, but I'll go into a little more detail: The last couple of weeks have been very productive, and I've completed another 450 renders, bringing the total up to around 1100 so far. I estimate that I have roughly 150 left to do, so I'm well on track to meet my target of a May 19th release date - meaning exactly one week from now!

There really isn't much more to say about 0.9 right now, so instead I'll leave you with this slight teaser: I think it's gonna be a really good one! I'll speak to you all again next week in the release post, so until then, thank you all for your support!

- Cosy Creator
One more week to wait, here I was thinking it was about to be released :eek::eek::cry:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Hey game developer I'm from india, first of all I have to say I never thought I would make an account in f95zone, but now I really need to cuz I like your game so so so much and please excuse my english, English is like my 4th language, AVN is not much popular in india but few of my friends play AVN and I have already shared your game to them, now let's talk about what I like about your game.
I don't think there's anything i dislike about your game, how much I like your or any game 40% of my opinion depends on MC like how's MC personality, abilities, hence it's not a superpower/fantasy game so I will cut the ability part but about MC personality MC is really a cool-ass knows how to give a solid answers to annoying girls like Catherine, Sarah's Sisters and so on..........
Every girls is good looking even Rachel (I hate to admit but she's kinda cute).
Animation is good, dialogues are good too, so far I haven't find anything ugly about your game everything is excellent!
Honestly at first I thought game is boring but just after 5mins literally in 5mins it's change my whole mood, I'm like "what is this!?" I'm so glad I found this game but I still haven't finished your game I'm at the end of 0.5 I think?
Anyway I can't describe how much I like your game I know I'm not the first one nor the last one but I still need to say how much I appreciate your game.
Keep up the amazing work man.
Good luck.❤❤❤
Oh and last can I post this as a review?
Thanks, I appreciate it! To post it as a review you would maybe need to cut it down to just the parts you like about the game, otherwise the mods might delete it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Got it! I will add something a little bit more but I don't know how to give a review, I click on the review page but I can only read can't write anything, can you or any other Gentlemen tell me how to solve this problem?
Hi, friend. just tap on the five stars to your right, after that you can write a review and publish :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hello, you seems to know a lot about this stuff, I wanted to know someone is banned my f95zone account, do you know why? This is like 3rd time idk what's happening please help me.
No idea there. Not part of any of the decision making processes on that or any other front here.

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, you seems to know a lot about this stuff, I wanted to know someone is banned my f95zone account, do you know why? This is like 3rd time idk what's happening please help me.
you should send a message to someone from moderation (you can see who's online on the main page of F95)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I miss Sarah... One more week..
b1c0279c3dbba31b21db46aaff8b2f9b4532fafd.gif

Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy. Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy. Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
I miss Sarah... One more week..
View attachment 3630632

Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy. Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy. Crazy? I Was Crazy Once. Rachel Locked Me In A Room. A Rubber Room. A Rubber Room With Rachel's Rants. And Rants Make Me Crazy.
Ooooohkaaayy... :WaitWhat:

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
I will say that it is 1 week and it will be updated and released to Patreons. Unless someone leaks it here (which it hasn't the last 2 or 3 releases) it will be available here in a month and 1 week.
Fo'realz? Goshdarnit!
I ain't got the dosh for yet another Patreon support...

And i'm not aboutta drop any other.
Fek!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
do we have a date for the update?
cozy's week update mentioned a likely patreon release for 19th of may (2 days from now)

View attachment 3628128

Dev Log 31

- Cosy Creator

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes