quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Was really surprised about this one.
Graphically almost put me off because it seemed it was a lot of basic honey select assets and design for the most part.
But I decided to keep following the story and it engaged me to my surprise.
I'm interested to see where this harem story goes. (For the most part I don't like harem story BTW)

P.S Lucy is such a precious thing. Just want to hug her tight and tell her everything will be okay.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Played, loved it, hungry for more. What your rough planned update schedule dev-kun? How many days of content per update? I'd be stoked for another 12 days every update but i can't imagine you could produce that length every month without burning out.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Played, loved it, hungry for more. What your rough planned update schedule dev-kun? How many days of content per update? I'd be stoked for another 12 days every update but i can't imagine you could produce that length every month without burning out.
Glad you liked it!
0.2 is going to release for patrons in the next week or two, how long it takes to come here depends on if anyone leaks it or not. It will only be two in-game days, but at 14k words they will amount to roughly a third of the length of 0.1 between them. After that I want to stick to (roughly) 6-8 week intervals for the foreseeable future.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
decided to try this one and damn i didn't expected it to be so good, really like the writing, characters, MC and story so far
the only thing what concerns me is whole point&click system in the beginning (spent like 10 minutes on a second floor cuz i missed transition to the kitchen on left side of the screen), i really hope it wouldn't become a constant thing in a future
maybe it's just a personal preference, but i do think all those sandbox/freeroam/point&click elements have no place in a VNs and severely subtracts of its quality, everything can be done with usual choice system anyway

Reactions: endless1m

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
decided to try this one and damn i didn't expected it to be so good, really like the writing, characters, MC and story so far
the only thing what concerns me is whole point&click system in the beginning (spent like 10 minutes on a second floor cuz i missed transition to the kitchen on left side of the screen), i really hope it wouldn't become a constant thing in a future
maybe it's just a personal preference, but i do think all those sandbox/freeroam/point&click elements have no place in a VNs and severely subtracts of its quality, everything can be done with usual choice system anyway
Worry not, after getting feedback on 0.1 the sandbox/point and click stuff isn't coming back. I'll probably leave that little bit in at the beginning just because it establishes the layout of the cafe in people's minds, but otherwise I didn't use it at all in 0.2.

I'm happy you liked it!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Worry not, after getting feedback on 0.1 the sandbox/point and click stuff isn't coming back. I'll probably leave that little bit in at the beginning just because it establishes the layout of the cafe in people's minds, but otherwise I didn't use it at all in 0.2.

I'm happy you liked it!
Oh thank God! Enjoyed it so much from a VN perspective but that part was irksome.

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Cosy Creator man seriously congratulations, this is easily one of the best 0.1 version I have ever played. Plot is somewhat innovative (at least an MC that loves to cook is) and characters are awesome. MC is relatable and I really enjoy how dominant and how he protect his girls. Lucy is just the cutest and I really enjoyed the banter with Victoria. I mean a harem of cute, dedicated and submissive girls? What more you can ask?
So a little question who are going to be the harem members?
So far there is Lucy, Victoria, Akatsuki, Sarah, Rachel, Hannah, the Teacher and the Headmistress right? Any other?

Just 2 little things I didn't like one been the characters expressions (they have a Mona Lisa smile 99% of the time) and all the stuff with the teacher was a mood killer, I mean if she have known that the protagonist was the one groping her I would have been fine but she getting hot and bothered by some random touching her really sour the mood. Just minor stuff really but the teacher situation does bothers me.

All in all I really liked the game so far and I can't wait for more.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Thanks, I glad you enjoyed it!

So a little question who are going to be the harem members?
So far there is Lucy, Victoria, Akatsuki, Sarah, Rachel, Hannah, the Teacher and the Headmistress right? Any other?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The facial expressions - I've had a few people complain about them, and a few people say they really like them. Personally I like them, I much prefer the more subtle style than some of the really over the top stuff you see in some games. So that's probably going to stay the way it is I'm afraid.

As for the teacher, she isn't going to find out that it's the MC for a while, but she is going to become attached to the MC specifically as the unknown guy that gropes her, if that makes sense. So it won't be as if the MC is just a random guy to her the whole time.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks, I glad you enjoyed it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The facial expressions - I've had a few people complain about them, and a few people say they really like them. Personally I like them, I much prefer the more subtle style than some of the really over the top stuff you see in some games. So that's probably going to stay the way it is I'm afraid.

As for the teacher, she isn't going to find out that it's the MC for a while, but she is going to become attached to the MC specifically as the unknown guy that gropes her, if that makes sense. So it won't be as if the MC is just a random guy to her the whole time.
I mean the facial expressions aren't a big deal for me just something a I noticed.
When Hannah storyline is done she wouldn't fit in the harem? That's rare. Mind spoiling her storyline a bit?
I just find Hannah really cute and going by some of the MC dialogue he is getting attached plus it would be a real shame if you could add the Headmistress but not her. So I really really would like her to be a member of the harem. I mean I don't like when you can fuck a cute girl and then don't add her to the harem.
In the "too many girls" issue If you count all the girls that are in game and the ones you planned that's only 11, I don't think adding the childhood friend would make much of a different and she could add some interesting plots and interactions between the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy 369

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I mean the facial expressions aren't a big deal for me just something a I noticed.
When Hannah storyline is done she wouldn't fit in the harem? That's rare. Mind spoiling her storyline a bit?
I just find Hannah really cute and going by some of the MC dialogue he is getting attached plus it would be a real shame if you could add the Headmistress but not her. So I really really would like her to be a member of the harem. I mean I don't like when you can fuck a cute girl and then don't add her to the harem.
In the "too many girls" issue If you count all the girls that are in game and the ones you planned that's only 11, I don't think adding the childhood friend would make much of a different and she could add some interesting plots and interactions between the girls.
I don't want to go into too much detail regarding the story. With Hannah, I've more or less telegraphed her problem in 0.1: sometimes she's not very nice because she isn't willing to stand up for herself. I intend to write it in a way that's sympathetic to her, I'm just not willing to give any guarantees at this point.

As for the childhood friend, we'll just have to wait and see. At the moment I have a lot of different plot threads running at once, but if I feel like space opens up for her I would be happy for her to make an appearance, because as you say, she opens up some interesting interactions with the MC's past intersecting with his new life.

Jan 21, 2023
I don't want to go into too much detail regarding the story. With Hannah, I've more or less telegraphed her problem in 0.1: sometimes she's not very nice because she isn't willing to stand up for herself. I intend to write it in a way that's sympathetic to her, I'm just not willing to give any guarantees at this point.
I feel like Cathrene and Rachel and even Victoria in the past were worse than Hannah and if you can make them work, you can make Hannah work as well. Also am I misremembering? I thought the teacher was Akatsuki's sister - they had the same last name and there was dialogue indicating they were related.

In any case add what you want. I completely understand your desire to limit the number of girls. I would much rather have a small but well developed cast of characters as opposed to a large number of girls that are shallow as a puddle.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Also am I misremembering? I thought the teacher was Akatsuki's sister - they had the same last name and there was dialogue indicating they were related.
It definitely said they were related, she had to move class because of it, I assumed the teacher was the mother, but again it's been so long since I played 0.1 and my memory sucks so might have missed other information.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

As for the childhood friend, we'll just have to wait and see. At the moment I have a lot of different plot threads running at once, but if I feel like space opens up for her I would be happy for her to make an appearance, because as you say, she opens up some interesting interactions with the MC's past intersecting with his new life.
When you say childhood friend do mean actual childhood friend or "childhood friend"? wink wink

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
It definitely said they were related, she had to move class because of it, I assumed the teacher was the mother, but again it's been so long since I played 0.1 and my memory sucks so might have missed other information.
I feel like Cathrene and Rachel and even Victoria in the past were worse than Hannah and if you can make them work, you can make Hannah work as well. Also am I misremembering? I thought the teacher was Akatsuki's sister - they had the same last name and there was dialogue indicating they were related.

In any case add what you want. I completely understand your desire to limit the number of girls. I would much rather have a small but well developed cast of characters as opposed to a large number of girls that are shallow as a puddle.
The teacher is Akatsuki's cousin - I thought I specified this in 0.1, but I've checked and you're right, I just said that they're related. Akatsuki's older sister is called Akari. I do have some ideas written down for Akatsuki's mother, but they would include somewhat controversial tags (Netori, bleached), so I'm not sure if or how I'll ever implement them - besides, that's getting a bit ahead of myself, there's probably a year of story development to go through before reaching the point where that would come in.

When you say childhood friend do mean actual childhood friend or "childhood friend"? wink wink
Actual childhood friend called Charlotte. Again, I've had ideas about this (I have a lot of ideas, and in sharing them here I am by no means promising to implement them!) I would never do mother/MC incest, that's really not my thing at all. But if I were to add a relative, the way to do it would be a half-sister that the MC's mother had without the MC's knowledge.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
absolute madman of a dev, what a first release. Really enjoyed it, quite a wholesome game... good luck going forward! Oh, and you could absolutely cut the freeroam at the beginning, I don't see the point of it. Otherwise no real complaints.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Unlocked
0.2 Patreon Release
Hey guys!
0.2 is complete and ready for you all to play, download links can be found at the bottom of this post - I hope you enjoy it!
Let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll try to get it fixed ASAP, and if you have any feedback feel free to leave it here or on discord. It would also be helpful to know roughly how long it takes you to finish the 0.2 content, and how long it took you to do 0.1 if you remember - but don't stress too much about timing yourself or anything, it's not that important!

As always, thanks for supporting the game!
- Cosy Creator

4.70 star(s) 135 Votes