Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
For some reason the game seems to be looping back to an earlier day for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scrolling back also doesnt work.
Sounds like the functions.rpy file that contains the code for sleeping and transitioning to the next day hasn't been updated. Are you using some kind of compressed or patched version?

Reactions: Leo-67

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
Sounds like the functions.rpy file that contains the code for sleeping and transitioning to the next day hasn't been updated. Are you using some kind of compressed or patched version?
No, just the normal version from the first post of this Thread. Ive skipped through to the part in question again and this time it moved further. shows im on day 25 now.
The scrolling is still broken though. Also my old saves didnt work so i had to start new and chose the current update option.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
No, just the normal version from the first post of this Thread. Ive skipped through to the part in question again and this time it moved further. shows im on day 25 now.
The scrolling is still broken though. Also my old saves didnt work so i had to start new and chose the current update option.
I've tried downloading it and it works fine for me - I'm afraid all I can recommend is fully deleting your current files and downloading it again, that tends to solve a lot of issues.

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
Ive tried redownloading it two times now using GoFile, i guess ill just have to deal with it and hope it works fine next update.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented the game from starting
:HideThePain:
Do you get the blue screen asking if you trust it? I've never had a problem with starting games that give that warning ... of course, I don't think I've downloaded any of the games that reportedly had been hacked either, so I guess I'm lucky that way.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The hooker/dish washer contract was funny but at the same time I couldn't help but think that the prices were really cheap compared to what they probably charge for those actions in real life. If she really was on the game, she'd easily cover that debt in one night of work. Also, the mc was a little biased towards Catherine when they went swimsuit shopping especially after inviting her then refusing to pay for her swimsuit just to increase her debt.
I think the second part of your comment is more relevant to the first part of your comment than you're realizing. He didn't make the contract for her benefit. He made it to have fun with her as long as he could, and see if he could get her to the point where she's there 100% willingly.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Lol never apologize for rambling, that's where the good stuff is.

And if if you want, I came across another game recently that actually has a solid protagonist that I actually really liked. It's called
. It was shorter than I had hoped but there was still enough to get me hooked and looking forward to more updates.
played it for a while a long while ago, but the protag seemed a bit simpy, at least in the beginning, so I didn't have much hope and dropped it lol. don't get all the underdog stories. he could have made the guy an untouchable yakuza/mob boss. would have been great

in Cosy Cafe the protag is basically the boss. its not really an underdog story. very rare. and written believably too

rebel836

May 15, 2018
played it for a while a long while ago, but the protag seemed a bit simpy, at least in the beginning, so I didn't have much hope and dropped it lol. don't get all the underdog stories. he could have made the guy an untouchable yakuza/mob boss. would have been great

in Cosy Cafe the protag is basically the boss. its not really an underdog story. very rare. and written believably too
I dunno, maybe it changed since then or maybe it's just a matter of taste lol. I didn't really get simpy vibes but I likely just have a different point of view.

As for CC, I really like it too. The casual attitude the protag has is refreshing. I don't know if I would go so far as to say the whole thing is believable, since at the end of the day it's still a harem power fantasy lol, but compared to the other options we have, it's by far at the top of my list.

Reactions: Konrad Simon

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I dunno, maybe it changed since then or maybe it's just a matter of taste lol. I didn't really get simpy vibes but I likely just have a different point of view.

As for CC, I really like it too. The casual attitude the protag has is refreshing. I don't know if I would go so far as to say the whole thing is believable, since at the end of the day it's still a harem power fantasy lol, but compared to the other options we have, it's by far at the top of my list.
I just saw the familiar signs from other protags early on so thought I'll save myself the cringing and call it a day. may have interpreted it wrong, though

meant the cosy protag is believable as a dominant but wholesome guy. it feels like the author has experienced how it feels to be in charge of a girl and therefore can write it authentically. incredibly rare

Reactions: Konrad Simon

rebel836

May 15, 2018
I just saw the familiar signs from other protags early on so thought I'll save myself the cringing and call it a day. may have interpreted it wrong, though

meant the cosy protag is believable as a dominant but wholesome guy. it feels like the author has experienced how it feels to be in charge of a girl and therefore can write it authentically. incredibly rare
Yeah some parts are believable, some parts aren't, but I'm inclined to believe that if you wrote everything believable, it wouldn't always work as a game. People don't play games for more of the same, they play for the fantasy. It's definitely the most down to earth interpretation I've read in a long time and doesn't immediately rub me the wrong way like a lot of them do.

bluemisty

Aug 15, 2021
I think this is one of the best games here now. aside from Game of Hearts, I'm really invested and I'm really enjoying the story so far.

a part of me is still really torn that this game is a KN. because the game is starting to introduce more girls, I'd love to see some alt routes from rejecting some of them but that's just me. The is game is so good still.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Yeah some parts are believable, some parts aren't, but I'm inclined to believe that if you wrote everything believable, it wouldn't always work as a game. People don't play games for more of the same, they play for the fantasy. It's definitely the most down to earth interpretation I've read in a long time and doesn't immediately rub me the wrong way like a lot of them do.
its a nice mix of power fantasy and believable behaviour. MC just acts and reacts like a confident dude does imo. seen no game come close to that

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing update Cosy! Definitely one of my favorites so far. Everything with Sarah was so good, and Akatsuki is amazing as usual. Akatsuki is the MC's personal blowjob machine. :ROFLMAO:

The Catherine scenes were gold this update, especially the contract part. Also the pool scene was really nice, the shopping beforehand too. I loved seeing the girls in their new bikini's. It was nice being able to end the night next to Sarah for the first time. I'm excited to see what the morning will bring, and of course the following days in general. I'm guessing the next update will include Tuesday which will be the day of the meeting, so that's definitely gonna be interesting.

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes