Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
you said before that lesbian stuff would be optional is it optional as in the player can make it so the scene/lesbian stuff never happens or is it that the scene happens no matter what but there is an option to see it or not
Everything I ever make optional will not happen if you choose no. I don't like the idea of making things optional if they still happen anyway but off screen, it just feels like a cop out.

May 14, 2024
Everything I ever make optional will not happen if you choose no. I don't like the idea of making things optional if they still happen anyway but off screen, it just feels like a cop out.
Someone raised this question earlier, if there will be a choice to add such and such girl to the harem. I'm assuming the 11 main character girls are going to be part of this harem in the end? Just sounds a bit too many to me in my opinion.

As the MC says, I'm more than happy with the four (six with Akari and Miss Takamura) at this point

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Someone raised this question earlier, if there will be a choice to add such and such girl to the harem. I'm assuming the 11 main character girls are going to be part of this harem in the end? Just sounds a bit too many to me in my opinion.

As the MC says, I'm more than happy with the four (six with Akari and Miss Takamura) at this point
I agree the number of girls is maybe a little too high, but they won't all be part of the core harem right away, some of them will take a long time to come in, and the story will have developed a lot by that point.

But to answer the question: no, girls won't be made optional. Doing so would introduce crazy amounts of branching when you consider how interwoven all of the girls' stories and interactions are, it would probably half the speed at which I put content out right away, and get worse and worse over time. So fundamentally it will always remain a kinetic novel with a few insignificant flavour choices in sex scenes.

May 14, 2024
I agree the number of girls is maybe a little too high, but they won't all be part of the core harem right away, some of them will take a long time to come in, and the story will have developed a lot by that point.

But to answer the question: no, girls won't be made optional. Doing so would introduce crazy amounts of branching when you consider how interwoven all of the girls' stories and interactions are, it would probably half the speed at which I put content out right away, and get worse and worse over time. So fundamentally it will always remain a kinetic novel with a few insignificant flavour choices in sex scenes.
Yeah I pretty much presumed that, just figured I'd satiate my curiosity. I know personally for me, I have a ton of character attachment out of those I mentioned. Out of that second group of girls, not a lot of them do anything for me. Hannah & Alison are directly related the Families, as his Catherine. I mean Sarah is too but the MC liked her even before all of that. Rachel needs tape over her mouth, and don't know much about Annabelle & Elizabeth yet.

The main six (to me) at least make me sympathetic, empathetic, and certainly emotional and make me feel love towards them. The others, I'm hoping can at least draw me in, but they have a lot to live up to when it comes to the "Lucy Crew" (the six I mentioned in the last post)

Reactions: Cosy Creator

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Cosy,

Thank you for NOT adding all the branching required to tell half a dozen or more different stories (different girls in the harem = different stories with the MC and different interactions with each other) and dramatically slowing down development. IMO - you are doing a great job interweaving the different women into the harem over time and I like the story you are creating for us.

Part of my enjoyment is the interaction between the women and how they support each other (like Lucy and Victoria looking out for each other and then Akatsuki, when she returns).

I am already looking forward to the next rev and Monday at school - (or Monday/Tuesday if you go for a 2-day update).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
0's append is no less common - as you can see, other approach can sometimes lead to problems. Naming a few, messing a GUI, messing a sorting, making some ppl mistaken.
It's maybe as common here but in the developement world it's close to nonexistant nowaday. The problem is more in people not knowing using a wrong application versioning making the right one becoming a problem. Here Cosy made the right choice and even took time to explain people. And your kind of "serve you right" is out of place.

Never had an application messed up by a versioning going from 0.9.0 to 0.10.0 as you know the later one will take more space, when you increment it. You planify it or take the time to change the UI placement as 6 caraters will always take more space than 5 and so on. People mistaken have an easy fix, they'll learn. Personnaly seeing a 0.09 as a version is an eyesore, it feels wrong and display a lack of knowledge or worse a lack of will to do things right. As in devlopement doing things right take so much more time and efforts than wrong.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
No, just the normal version from the first post of this Thread. Ive skipped through to the part in question again and this time it moved further. shows im on day 25 now.
The scrolling is still broken though. Also my old saves didnt work so i had to start new and chose the current update option.
how odd my scrolling works and so do my old saves.. i even did a fresh play and had no issue

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The teasing of Annabelle feels like she's being set up as a LI, so I was surprised to see her listed as supporting. I find her strangely endearing already.
IIRC she was originally intended to just be an extra, but almost everyone who saw her liked her, so, yeah. Cosy is aware of her popularity, and is already planning on giving her more story.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

Just played the game over the past few days and i love it! Thanks! Lucy is adorable and Vicky is on another level. Hawt!

Anyway, glad to see a dev stick up for a kinetic story. So many games nowadays pander to the "choices... memememe" crowd and the development time plummets. They release a 2000 render update every six months but unless you have 5 saves for each "choice" you only see 20% of them. So sad, so many good games are destroyed by huge branching stories....

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
If I wasn't a broke bitch (thus me getting games on f95 rather than purchasing) I'd have already top-tier subbed to one of your incomes.

Top fucking notch, my dude. I almost agreed with the guy above, about Rachel, but after a few scenarios involving her all I wanna do now is know what kind of damage she has, so the MC can flash-bang her with reality and add her to the harem.

Akatsuki and Sarah best girls.

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
Finished the 0.9 update and i'm glad it was a long one. This version was really wholesome and cute with a mix of sexy fun time. Catherine is really starting to grow on me and i laughed really hard when he made up that dish washer contract. Hannah and her nice ass is fitting in more and always glad to see more Sarah and Akatsuki most likely my two favorite in the whole game. So in short it was a pretty chill and fun jam packed update thx Cosy. Seriously one of the best harem games here.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I don't like her either but that's the point and it's obviously building up towards her being brought into the harem where there is a lot more going on with her than it appears and she obviously has a sub rape fetish based on hinted events. Just like the other girls are all more than they first appear.

Maybe wait until her ark is more developed rather than posting quite passive aggressively about Cosy?

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2022
This new update was probably my favorite in a while. It was also so full of content. I was half-expecting it to end after the scene with Victoria and was content with it. When it kept going to a brand new day, I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty much every girl also had at least one moment that made them stand out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking back through, everything I wrote, this update really was chocked full of content. Every update is like that, but this one especially. As always, great work, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
it is kinda funny how she's struggling with this insecurity when Akatsuki has almost the exact same body type
to be fair, Sarah has been getting bullied for a huge amount of her life by her sisters and Brians group, it kinda makes sense that she would be self conscious.
I think this is one of many of the reasons I like her so much, when she eventually starts believing the MC when he tells her how enamored he is with her it will make it all the more satisfying

May 14, 2024
to be fair, Sarah has been getting bullied for a huge amount of her life by her sisters and Brians group, it kinda makes sense that she would be self conscious.
I think this is one of many of the reasons I like her so much, when she eventually starts believing the MC when he tells her how enamored he is with her it will make it all the more satisfying
I can honestly say that when they were in the fitting room together it was an emotional moment because you could see her finally coming around and believing in the MC's words and beginning to believe in herself. There are a few moments with her like that, like the one where he picks her up and holds her against the wall before telling her that she's saying about being his girlfriend directly.

Her story arc is definitely satisfying to see when she truly begins to feel just how much the MC likes and basically loves her.

I've gotten emotional a few times with each of the four main girls. When Sarah accepts being his girlfriend is going to be a goosebump moment for sure (at least to me)

I also want to see and am very eager to see what happens when Miss Takamura finds out it's the MC that's been playing with her. That's my #2 after Sara and Akari is #3.

Still not big on Hannah yet (and certainly not the Personal Princess) with all the drama surrounding them

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
the "MC thinks I'm hot" scene was well done

usually something like this ends in a hyper cringe MC vowing 10x how perfectly perfect her tiny tits are for him

May 14, 2024
the "MC thinks I'm hot" scene was well done

usually something like this ends in a hyper cringe MC vowing 10x how perfectly perfect her tiny tits are for him
She's had some very wholesome scenes with the MC with him telling her exactly what he thinks of her. Like you said, most scenes like that are cringey at best, but that scene, plus the scene in the changing room with the bathing suits was perfectly written.

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes