f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Personnaly seeing a 0.09 as a version is an eyesore, it feels wrong
Maybe. But 0.9 is no less eyesore for many people, they prefer like "chapter 9" and that's can pose another problems...
Guess there is no best versioning, especially when a software world meets a VN one.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Maybe. But 0.9 is no less eyesore for many people, they prefer like "chapter 9" and that's can pose another problems...
Guess there is no best versioning, especially when a software world meets a VN one.
What I think is best is a versioning that most users never ever care about, mostly used for the devs keeping track and some other legal stuff in some case, but a versioning is mostly for technical use. A version for the users when it's possible. Here we don't have chapters, it would be days based version. As for every application, there is a technical and functional point of view.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
by now its the only game I really enjoy. most protagonists drive me nuts with the simping. but here the protagonist is amazing. its a nice game to reminisce

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ever played Twisted Memories? it's one of the few games I managed to play entirely without "skip unseen" enabled. truly a gem like Cosy Cafe. excellent writing across the board.

there's something to be said about these non-DAZ games with ridiculously good world building and storytelling (obviously still pretty degenerate stuff)... I can only think of a couple more that feel as satisfying to read through entirely, and I guess that means I should probably update my signature

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomguy3478

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
There is technically a best versioning. A date. 20240528.01 First version of 05-28-2024. Simple, and you know if the version you have is newer, etc. I see the Chapter stuff or Version # makes no difference on a VM - as technically the story continues on. It is a point and time story thus a date makes sense. We use dates on all our stuff at work.

Anyways .. Enjoy.

Reactions: chronox42

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Commented this on the wrong spoiler channel in the discord so it got removed but MC should definitely have talked about Rachel with Alison. Not because MC would be in any sort of danger from her but to lessen the shit show Rachel will face when she goes tattle tale about things to Alison without warning. Alison will not be pleased that Rachel was spying on her sister, took a photo without her permission and will possibly spread some rumors around.

Reactions: Horny Toad

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Commented this on the wrong spoiler channel in the discord so it got removed but MC should definitely have talked about Rachel with Alison. Not because MC would be in any sort of danger from her but to lessen the shit show Rachel will face when she goes tattle tale about things to Alison without warning. Alison will not be pleased that Rachel was spying on her sister, took a photo without her permission and will possibly spread some rumors around.
I think the MC will hold off on saying anything to Alison about Rachel, unless she resumes her attacks.

If she does, the MC has 5 female witnesses who can corroborate his story, putting Rachel not on thin ice, but in the water begging for a life preserver.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Konrad Simon

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I think the MC will hold off on saying anything to Alison about Rachel, unless she resumes her attacks.

If she does, the MC has 5 female witnesses who can corroborate his story, putting Rachel not on thin ice, but in the water begging for a life preserver.

Cheers!! :coffee:
more over she was breaking and entering so saying anything will only admit she's a criminal

Edit: that can even be the reason why the MC didn't inform allison she would obligated to inform the police for her sister and/or students

Reactions: fraazx

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
uh.... just started the game... and something puzzled me...

Did I miss something? How the hell Lucy could get into the cafe, water the plant while she got no key to the front door to begin with?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Maybe it's just me, but i got the impression that Rachel had a revelation in this scene and no longer will bother the MC about being a rapist... And will instead try to join the harem now. I mean she witnesses Hannah and the MC interact and the MC was caring/forgiving with Hannah and gave her freewill to do what she wants.
2024-05-29 16_22_04-Cosy Cafe.png

Edit: Uh oh, even the creator ":unsure:" my post... so maybe i'm wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Maybe it's just me, but i got the impression that Rachel had a revelation in this scene and no longer will bother the MC about being a rapist... And will instead try to join the harem now. I mean she witnesses Hannah and the MC interact and the MC was caring/forgiving with Hannah and gave her freewill to do what she wants.
View attachment 3684103
i agree BUUUUT i still want to see her get a punishment of some kind

Reactions: wiseold6996

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
nerdy girls are kinky ....maybe she takes part on one of those shows who do a total remake up....lets see what future holds..

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm totally down with the Rachel route, I kinda suspected from the beginning that she'll eventually become part of the group, she is also kinda hot, especially in the last update she looked nice in that outfit.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm totally down with the Rachel route, I kinda suspected from the beginning that she'll eventually become part of the group, she is also kinda hot, especially in the last update she looked nice in that outfit.
knowing which girls become part off the harem is easy , check the character bios in the main menu there is 1 more confirmed Main LI not in there yet ( if i remember correctly)

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Agreed, I don't like her in her school uniform but she looked quite cute in that last scene in the cafe.

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes