HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
is there anyone else having issues with save?
i personally had no issue but i think it might be due to it being a savefile from v.0.8.0 instead off the v.0.8.1 bugfix

but like OWSam000 said there is that feature to start at the start off any version. whit it being a kinetic novel it should resolve the issue without any problem

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Omg I didn't realize that the update it out already. Can't wait to try it out!

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I dunno. If I snap my fingers and say, "Whiskey," and a girl kneels and delivers my drink; if I say, "blow me, girl," and she immediately does;
if thats whats happened it would be fine. but usually its the guy tying up the girl AND THEN EAT HER PUSSY SO HARD THAT SHE COMES AT LEAST TEN TIMES!! THE DUMB WHORE KNOWS HER PLACE NOW!!

or something along the line lol

calling that dominant is strange to me.

you seem to be a proper exception tbh. your game protagonist is also fitting the word dominant unlike most "bdsm" games which just make me cringe with their subservient MC

Reactions: Konrad Simon

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
Finished the latest update.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I loved it. My mind (and my dick) imploded. It was wholesome, awesome and hornysome(????). I have to say a few nice things, but I prefer writing them in spoiler.

VICTORIA PLAYING THE GUITAR WAS AWESOME!! And she opens her mouth too!! The trip to the store, the little hints to Sarah being able to finally open up...the story with Akatsuki...I love it I love it I love it.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
if thats whats happened it would be fine. but usually its the guy tying up the girl AND THEN EAT HER PUSSY SO HARD THAT SHE COMES AT LEAST TEN TIMES!! THE DUMB WHORE KNOWS HER PLACE NOW!!

or something along the line lol

calling that dominant is strange to me.
Agreed--it feels like performing a service. Although I also understand it intellectually: "I am controlling her." Especially if she doesn't want it to happen. It does make sense, even though emotionally I can't connect to it as being dominant. <Insert platitude about us all being different or something.>

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Great update, but I'm surprised with the amount of renders it only counted for one in game day. I thought they would at least count for maybe up to a week.

Reactions: Cosy Creator
4.70 star(s) 150 Votes