Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Those sure are some wrinkly elbows.
:p
the elbows are there to balance out the youthful look of Honey Select 2 models lel

Agreed--it feels like performing a service. Although I also understand it intellectually: "I am controlling her." Especially if she doesn't want it to happen. It does make sense, even though emotionally I can't connect to it as being dominant. <Insert platitude about us all being different or something.>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
What classifies as dominance and submission, or dominant or submissive, is extremely subjective, obviously. I didn't get to read the entire conversation but as someone who enjoys the dynamic myself, it's something I'm willing to chime in on.

In my mind, there is nothing inherently submissive with giving pleasure, letting someone take the lead in something, or simply not being domineering or demanding at any given time. As such, there isn't necessarily anything dominant with receiving pleasure, taking the lead or being demanding. Being dominant or submissive is entirely a state of mind and in a dynamic between any number of consenting parties, something that is entirely dependent on the perspective of the parties directly involved.

The exchange of power is done through mutual agreement. There's a lot of debate around the whole concept of "oh the submissive is actually the one with all the power" and what have you, and while you could argue that that is true, it's only true as long as that is the intended outcome. My submissives could absolutely revoke their consent at any time, meaning that you could say that they hold the power. That being said, they don't revoke their consent because they trust me with that power and that I won't abuse it. That gives me the power. Regardless of how you look at it, any relationship is built on give and take, but anyone that says that relationships are 50/50 hasn't actually experienced a healthy one, but that's a different discussion entirely. I could also talk about this all day but I don't even know if I'd be talking to myself at that point lol

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
What classifies as dominance and submission, or dominant or submissive, is extremely subjective, obviously. I didn't get to read the entire conversation but as someone who enjoys the dynamic myself, it's something I'm willing to chime in on.

In my mind, there is nothing inherently submissive with giving pleasure, letting someone take the lead in something, or simply not being domineering or demanding at any given time. As such, there isn't necessarily anything dominant with receiving pleasure, taking the lead or being demanding. Being dominant or submissive is entirely a state of mind and in a dynamic between any number of consenting parties, something that is entirely dependent on the perspective of the parties directly involved.

The exchange of power is done through mutual agreement. There's a lot of debate around the whole concept of "oh the submissive is actually the one with all the power" and what have you, and while you could argue that that is true, it's only true as long as that is the intended outcome. My submissives could absolutely revoke their consent at any time, meaning that you could say that they hold the power. That being said, they don't revoke their consent because they trust me with that power and that I won't abuse it. That gives me the power. Regardless of how you look at it, any relationship is built on give and take, but anyone that says that relationships are 50/50 haven't actually experienced a healthy one, but that's a different discussion entirely. I could also talk about this all day but I don't even know if I'd be talking to myself at that point lol
did you like the new update?

look forward to the dishwasher contract :D

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The hooker/dish washer contract was funny but at the same time I couldn't help but think that the prices were really cheap compared to what they probably charge for those actions in real life. If she really was on the game, she'd easily cover that debt in one night of work. Also, the mc was a little biased towards Catherine when they went swimsuit shopping especially after inviting her then refusing to pay for her swimsuit just to increase her debt.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I can't. It's instant rage quit and delete. Like I said, it's in the same group as NTR and I don't look at a single picture of it. That ruins the whole game for me so I don't even download.
I understand your hate towards tsundere characters, they kill 99.99% of the media they appear as the main heroine but in this case it's different since the MC is a strong man, it's closer to playing with a cat rather than taking hits and insults for the sake of moe.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I can't. It's instant rage quit and delete. Like I said, it's in the same group as NTR and I don't look at a single picture of it. That ruins the whole game for me so I don't even download.
It's a classic Japanese VN theme - and as far as I am concerned, most harem games need one - for variety.
As with almost all Tsundere ( , pronounced ) she will gradually reveal a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Also; Tsundere role-play has become a common theme in - which is very fitting for this game specifically.

Feb 11, 2022
Cosy update was nice surprise today. Little short but good Sarah content so I'm all for. Absolutely love the tiny devil. Hope Annabelle becomes a main girl or we at least get more of her.

Reactions: gojira667

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I did like the update, though it was much shorter than I was expecting, but I can also be impatient so that's probably on me.

by now its the only game I really enjoy. most protagonists drive me nuts with the simping. but here the protagonist is amazing. its a nice game to reminisce

Reactions: Twistty

rebel836

May 15, 2018
by now its the only game I really enjoy. most protagonists drive me nuts with the simping. but here the protagonist is amazing. its a nice game to reminisce

Lol never apologize for rambling, that's where the good stuff is.

And if if you want, I came across another game recently that actually has a solid protagonist that I actually really liked. It's called
. It was shorter than I had hoped but there was still enough to get me hooked and looking forward to more updates.

4.70 star(s) 156 Votes