Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There are already 10 bgm tracks in the game, with each place having it's own dedicated music, and aditional tracks for night/sexy time/working etc. If I add more I'd have to stop each location having a theme-tune, so to speak, so I'm not sure.
Each place having its own theme music is a great idea so 1 more vote to keep things the way they are.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i gotta say this has a pretty great story and kept me intrigued ... the interaction between the characters while the story played thru ... very enlightening ... the renders are the style i've always liked .. i don't remember what they call them .. but it doesn't matter anyways , they where very well done .. this game has got me hooked .. awaiting further updates :love:

nice job dev.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I'm a little surprised how attached people seem to be to Hannah, I didn't think she'd had enough screen-time for people to be that bothered. But having read a few opinions on it now, I'm gonna make sure to handle it properly.
She was the only one in the bully group that was still kind to Lucy. She may not be comfortable with the bullying and doesn't want to shake up the dynamic as she would perhaps become a pariah herself. It's understandable. Not everyone is a maverick and self preservation is easy to sympathize with, especially in female circles which are socially quite vicious.

Basically you've made everyone feel sorry for Lucy to such a degree that they want her protected at all costs, and by an indirect extension, puts Hannah in a positive position because she showed kindness to her. Personally, I'm more interested in Sarah and the feminist girl. The slave play is excellent with Victoria, but she's too pure for anything truly depraved. I'd just feel bad. The woke girl on the otherhand is prime real estate.

I haven't posted yet but I might as well hijack this comment with my own feedback. I think your story is fantastic, dev. Your dialogue is on point and engaging. Pacing is good and I actually care about the characters, which indicates good character development and good writing.

My only complaint (because everything else is great so far) is the assets and renders. They're too vanilla. There are different shaders you can use to really make things pop, and plenty of custom assets made by users that you can check out. The discords are a good start. I'll admit, I honestly skipped over your game a few times because of this. It's not that vanilla renders are a problem in itself, it's just that most vanilla rendered Koikatsu or Honey Select games are very low effort all around and oftentimes not worth playing. I can see however that this absolutely isn't the case with your game. I'd recommend looking into shaders and getting the most out of your renders, especially since your game is in the early stages with not as much content.

Best of luck dev, keeping a close eye on this one.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
She was the only one in the bully group that was still kind to Lucy. She may not be comfortable with the bullying and doesn't want to shake up the dynamic as she would perhaps become a pariah herself. It's understandable. Not everyone is a maverick and self preservation is easy to sympathize with, especially in female circles which are socially quite vicious.

Basically you've made everyone feel sorry for Lucy to such a degree that they want her protected at all costs, and by an indirect extension, puts Hannah in a positive position because she showed kindness to her.

I haven't posted yet but I might as well hijack this comment with my own feedback. I think your story is fantastic, dev. Your dialogue is on point and engaging. Pacing is good and I actually care about the characters, which indicates good character development and good writing.

My only complaint (because everything else is great so far) is the assets and renders. They're too vanilla. There are different shaders you can use to really make things pop, and plenty of custom assets made by users that you can check out. The discords are a good start. I'll admit, I honestly skipped over your game a few times because of this. It's not that vanilla renders are a problem in itself, it's just that most vanilla rendered Koikatsu or Honey Select games are very low effort all around and oftentimes not worth playing. I can see however that this absolutely isn't the case with your game. I'd recommend looking into shaders and getting the most out of your renders, especially since your game is in the early stages with not as much content.

Is this Honey Select 1 or 2? I'm leaning towards 2.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
nice game just played it last night and i am really impressed the writing is great and so far the chars are likable took a real liking for akatsuki she reminds me so much of michiru morishita fron koi to senkyu to chocolate
the only downside so far i am not really into the whole bdsm and spanking thing but it is good so far that in most cases you can just skip this and i hope it will be that such thing will stay an optional thing.
the master thing with victoria on the other hand is nice an even now some kind of running gag when she slips up in public

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

Basically you've made everyone feel sorry for Lucy to such a degree that they want her protected at all costs, and by an indirect extension, puts Hannah in a positive position because she showed kindness to her. Personally, I'm more interested in Sarah and the feminist girl. The slave play is excellent with Victoria, but she's too pure for anything truly depraved. I'd just feel bad. The woke girl on the otherhand is prime real estate.

Thanks for the feedback, it's really helpful! I tried to improve the graphics slightly a little way into 0.2, and I'm certainly open to further improvement, so I'll look into shaders.

Is this Honey Select 1 or 2? I'm leaning towards 2.

Last edited:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
nice game just played it last night and i am really impressed the writing is great and so far the chars are likable took a real liking for akatsuki she reminds me so much of michiru morishita fron koi to senkyu to chocolate
the only downside so far i am not really into the whole bdsm and spanking thing but it is good so far that in most cases you can just skip this and i hope it will be that such thing will stay an optional thing.
the master thing with victoria on the other hand is nice an even now some kind of running gag when she slips up in public
I'm glad someone mentioned liking Akatsuki, I think you're probably the first, and I have a real soft spot for her! She gets a good bit of attention in 0.3 too.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Just tried the game, and I love it. Lucy's my spirit animal, reacting to botched adaptations and all. ALl the girls are cuties, this is a really great vanilla harem experience.
Also, I found this one typo:
It's "thought"
screenshot0009.png

Reactions: Cosy Creator

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
I like the game so far, but you definitely need a better shader for the game. The writing feels solid and character model looks good but the lack of a quality shader really holds it back. As for the game itself Victoria is definitely my favorite so far, but all the girls are great so far. Kinda wondering though is Mr. Takamatsu really like that or is he bull shitting things to help set up Akatsuki with the MC.

Game play wise though one thing i find weird is the whole click on bed to sleep part. Feels a bit weird since theres not much open world interaction in the game. I'm hoping as the game progress you have little exploration sections were you interact with characters.

Unrelated but the plot reminds me of Goddess Cafe Terrace which feature MC inhereiting a cafe from their deceased grandparents and has cute girls as maids that live with him.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I like the game so far, but you definitely need a better shader for the game. The writing feels solid and character model looks good but the lack of a quality shader really holds it back. As for the game itself Victoria is definitely my favorite so far, but all the girls are great so far. Kinda wondering though is Mr. Takamatsu really like that or is he bull shitting things to help set up Akatsuki with the MC.

Game play wise though one thing i find weird is the whole click on bed to sleep part. Feels a bit weird since theres not much open world interaction in the game. I'm hoping as the game progress you have little exploration sections were you interact with characters.

Unrelated but the plot reminds me of Goddess Cafe Terrace which feature MC inhereiting a cafe from their deceased grandparents and has cute girls as maids that live with him.
My first instinct was that dude was bs being chinese to make his "Chinese Restaurant" more appealing, but has no idea that Takamura's a japanese name.
Honestly, I thought he said they were Korean as a punchline, but seeing how he "saw his daughter warmly" and how Akatsuki's so willing to be with MC, I think you have a point, maybe it's due to the grandfather's secret past.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So far so good, liking the mc is not a coward neither a pushover boyscout, also the girls so far are likeable, i wish you good luck with the game dev!
Yeah, this MC's great. The masculine inspiring kind.
He has moments of anger, but doesn't outright lose control, just asserts it.
The one time he loses it he just goes away in anger, but sotps and talks calmly to the girls.
Also, taht time he told the girls they're his?
CHAD

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Okay, let's see...

Hits every one of my kinks except rape
None of my squicks except pregnancy
Writing that is never stupid, and sometimes very very good
Actual characterization, and characters who are genuinely compelling
Excellent artwork and delightful animations
No women with anatomically impossible breasts, and at least some hints that we might have a B-cup girl in our future.

Yep, I'm in.
You have a new patron.

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Rachel 10/10 for being the physical embodiment of twitter. I think my favorite part about her is the fact that she's not exaggerated. Everything she says is 100% something you could find people seriously saying. Which is terrifying, but whatevs. Also I think maybe the reason people aren't talking about Akatsuki too much is because she hasn't really done anything yet. Don't get me wrong, she's great and I very much enjoy her with the group, but aside from sitting on the MC's lap, she simply hasn't really interacted much. The fact that she basically doesn't talk doesn't help that problem either. Again, I love her as a character, I just think that after another update or two, especially if you focus a bit more on her in .3, more folks will talk about her.

With that being said, love the game, and thanks for your time and effort on this.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Has other have said, great game but it really needs a shader to make it stand out more. Overall game is already a step above most HS games so its a shame the lighting is so bland.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes