PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think that there is only one way to resolve this difference of opinion about Rachel...

It's time to go old school -- Dance Off!

There is room in the cafe so let's move the tables and get this done! :p

Cheers!! :coffee:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Glad to see that the fire is revived again lmao (wonder how long until the cleanup), and as one of the core "Rachel Hate Club" member, I don't agree with the rape part or any sexual stuff, so I prefer not to be associated with that, thanks. Although, for anything else then you can add me to your list (Also, funny how we're talking about morality for fiction in a pirate site)

To be fair, she loves telling women what to do.
Fair point, one that will most likely end up in a disaster, but fair point

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
9 is more than enough. In fact, I think Hannah, Misaki, and Akari are slightly too much. I wouldn't mind if they took a back seat and got incorporated later, once MC has more power. They all kind of feel like a 'hey I'm also here' character, that would feel more welcome once the group is fully established.

Rachel's 'punishment' should be running and organizing the harem. After taming her, just use her confident nature to get all the other girls in line, literally and otherwise. Kind of a Yang to MC's Yin, ironically.
GTFO. We have way too few cute Asian LIs in adult games these days as it is. Kinda nuts really, when you consider the main tools everyone uses are Asian developed, and very focused on creating Asian-looking characters. Most devs nowadays seem to go way out of their way to create non-asian models with these tools, and when they do throw in an asian character it's usually just a token.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, it's kind of ironic these PH/HS games the MC is always Asian looking, but not many of the girls are, or worse white girls with Asian names.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Too much talk about Rachel. He told Ms. Takamura to meet him on the train on monday so he's going to bang the shit out of her next update. Will he reveal who he is? Will they start banging in class?

Reactions: Konrad Simon

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah, it's kind of ironic these PH/HS games the MC is always Asian looking, but not many of the girls are, or worse white girls with Asian names.
That is another weird thing you are right. Would much prefer to see western MC banging the fuck out of Eastern LIs, personally.

Reactions: Havik79

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
GTFO. We have way too few cute Asian LIs in adult games these days as it is. Kinda nuts really, when you consider the main tools everyone uses are Asian developed, and very focused on creating Asian-looking characters. Most devs nowadays seem to go way out of their way to create non-asian models with these tools, and when they do throw in an asian character it's usually just a token.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but you know why that is right? People/story tellers write about what they know about typically. When you have devs, which are writing stories in English, for English readers, to have the broadest appeal. They have to use what they know, and that is typically various situations. There are plenty of games developed by Asian authors, but they are not translated to English.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but you know why that is right? People/story tellers write about what they know about typically. When you have devs, which are writing stories in English, for English readers, to have the broadest appeal. They have to use what they know, and that is typically various situations. There are plenty of games developed by Asian authors, but they are not translated to English.
True but also... there are plenty of cute Asian girls in English-speaking places. It's not like they've never seen an Asian girl in their home country / city before, unless they live way out in the sticks which is... unlikely.

Reactions: fraazx

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
True but also... there are plenty of cute Asian girls in English-speaking places. It's not like they've never seen an Asian girl in their home country / city before, unless they live way out in the sticks which is... unlikely.
Not disagreeing. There are some English games with lots of oriental girls in there. Just not a ton of games with exclusively oriental girls.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
i dont find any asian women who isnt thicc alluringor appealing, cuteness doesnt count in the lust world
I mean that is purely a taste thing, I personally am repulsed by "thicc" girls. Only attracted to thin/fit body types. An Asian girl with a pretty face, in shape body, and B or C cup boobs is about as good as it gets in my book lol.

And... there are lottttts of people on here who would disagree about cuteness not counting

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
got the link to the sex arcade fallout 4 mod in your pfp?
Sorry I had to replace my drives since then & it was a poster / billboard overhaul mod only.
And it is no longer on Nexus.
I THINK it was called: Brainwashing - Commercials of the Commonwealth, but that is a pure guess.

4.70 star(s) 161 Votes