ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 3876749

"Hey guys, it's short dev log time!

As I'm sure most of you can guess, I'm still in the depths of the rendering process, so there isn't much interesting to report on. Since the last time I spoke to you all, I've completed another 400 renders, pushing the total finished over 1000 now. This also means I've finished the first of the two days (day 24), which came to 960 renders. Using that to estimate the rest of the update, I'm guessing I have around 800 left to go; but as long time followers will be aware, I have a bad habit of underestimating that number!

Given how much there is left to do, there will be at least one more dev log before the release, at which point I should be close enough to finally give you a more solid estimate for the release date. Until then, thank you for supporting me and Cosy Cafe, I appreciate it as always!

- Cosy Creator"
no .. i want my Cosy Cafe now !!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wait! Who is this??? The 12th member of the harem? Please!!!! :love:
She seems to be new but I'm going to go with Alison's warning until I know more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alison has commented that she has multiple redhead half-sisters currently siding with her father.

Thankfully - the MC is forewarned and prepared for this, courtesy of Alison and his own suspicious nature when it comes to the founding families.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Anyone knows what's the reference h-anime for akatsuki's outfit? Maybe it's already been asked but its 137 pages o_O

Btw, this game is an absolute 5 star thus far, idk how much work it must have taken, but.. masterpiece. It makes me laugh a lot. Maybe at eternum's level, even
It's not a real reference, I just made it up.

4.70 star(s) 167 Votes