Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
She said she was disowned from her family for rejecting to marry Brian.
So marrying her would do nothing. Though I am not opposed to her joining the harem..
Disowned, yes but she is still member of the family. Actually it would be even better for her family. They are bound together but dont have to worry about losing money or sharing property.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Gotta say, not keen on this politics story developing, came into this game cause of its coziness and fell in love with it for the same reason, a cute little story about a guy, his cafe aspirations and a tight little harem of girls, i don't mind some antagonism or some issues to overcome for the sake of the story but if things devolve into families feuding bullshit then i'll be checking right out. I'm here for good feels, cute girls, and spankings, not feuding clans and intrigue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Gotta say, not keen on this politics story developing, came into this game cause of its coziness and fell in love with it for the same reason, a cute little story about a guy, his cafe aspirations and a tight little harem of girls, i don't mind some antagonism or some issues to overcome for the sake of the story but if things devolve into families feuding bullshit then i'll be checking right out. I'm here for good feels, cute girls, and spankings, not feuding clans and intrigue.
As a completely opposite opinion, I find that it adds flavour to the monotony of the cafe's day to day. There's only so many customers you can serve, and so many spankings on the chefs table before it becomes routine. I'm in it for the cozy, but there is no reason it can't still be comfy with a side of intrigue to spice it up. It's the perfect excuse and plot device to expand the harem and get more girl action. You now have a vehicle for lewd content with Alison, Hannah, Catherine, and any other of the elite girls. Frankly, I love this decision. I'll agree if it shifts the overall VN tone entirely, but I don't consider this as a step down. On the contrary, it's a step up.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As a completely opposite opinion, I find that it adds flavour to the monotony of the cafe's day to day. There's only so many customers you can serve, and so many spankings on the chefs table before it becomes routine. I'm in it for the cozy, but there is no reason it can't still be comfy with a side of intrigue to spice it up. It's the perfect excuse and plot device to expand the harem and get more girl action. You now have a vehicle for lewd content with Alison, Hannah, Catherine, and any other of the elite girls. Frankly, I love this decision. I'll agree if it shifts the overall VN tone entirely, but I don't consider this as a step down. On the contrary, it's a step up.
Yeah, i'd agree, right at this moment it's fine, but if it's the start of an ever growing shift i'm out and that's what i fear happening, i've seen it before with other devs, start off small and humble, then they get tired of that and start stretching the story out, then by update 20 it's a wildly different game, one i'm not interested in. I'm glad the MC wants nothing to do with this shit, but it'd take next to nothing for him to be dragged into it any way if that's what the dev decides to do. They're free to do so of course, but i'm personally not interested.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
i'm at a loss .... i don't know which of the girls i like most :unsure:.. i mean Lucy seems to be leading with Kat in a close 2nd :).... damn i love this game :love: ... sorry i can't afford to help support your endeavor making this game and or others :(... i'm retired and don't receive alot from it :mad:...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
According to the Discord tallies Akatsuki & Victoria are leading the charge
Either tying for top spot or 1 or 2 votes between them
Lucy sitting in third closely pursued by Sarah.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Yeah, i'd agree, right at this moment it's fine, but if it's the start of an ever growing shift i'm out and that's what i fear happening, i've seen it before with other devs, start off small and humble, then they get tired of that and start stretching the story out, then by update 20 it's a wildly different game, one i'm not interested in. I'm glad the MC wants nothing to do with this shit, but it'd take next to nothing for him to be dragged into it any way if that's what the dev decides to do. They're free to do so of course, but i'm personally not interested.
I get what you're saying, and I'm going to try my best to never lose sight of the cafe and the relationship with the girls, which is what I want the story to be centred on. Having said that, in a story that is 20/30/40 hours long (however long it ends up being) that gets released in 1 hour chunks, it's inevitable that some chunks will focus on certain story elements or certain girls more than others.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CosyCafe-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Oh my dear lord, what a gem I have found.
This is the first time in MONTHS that I feel this fulfilled with the story of a VN, apart from the well-known ones.
The MC is such a great guy, and the story develops at its own pace, without rushing anything between the characters, with a natural and fluid relationship between them.
The amount of text is PERFECT, the rhythm of the story is also great, and the characterization of the girls is simply wonderful.

The only thing that strikes me and occasionally comes to mind is, "perhaps there's a bit of inspiration from the game Eternum?" Haha. Veronica slightly reminds me of Penelope, Akatsuki of Luna, and Lucy of Annie (with better assets, of course), albeit only in terms of appearance and slight personality details. Nevertheless, they're all very original, and the developer has done a magnificent job with this game. For now, it's definitely one of my favorites among the new ones that are coming out! :love:

Jun 22, 2022
This is the first time I see a change log simply point out how many words used instead of their features or contents.

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Oh my dear lord, what a gem I have found.
This is the first time in MONTHS that I feel this fulfilled with the story of a VN, apart from the well-known ones.
The MC is such a great guy, and the story develops at its own pace, without rushing anything between the characters, with a natural and fluid relationship between them.
The amount of text is PERFECT, the rhythm of the story is also great, and the characterization of the girls is simply wonderful.

The only thing that strikes me and occasionally comes to mind is, "perhaps there's a bit of inspiration from the game Eternum?" Haha. Veronica slightly reminds me of Penelope, Akatsuki of Luna, and Lucy of Annie (with better assets, of course), albeit only in terms of appearance and slight personality details. Nevertheless, they're all very original, and the developer has done a magnificent job with this game. For now, it's definitely one of my favorites among the new ones that are coming out! :love:
People make the Eternum comparison every so often, but I've never actually played it. I was kinda expecting comparisons to Harem Hotel when I started, but mostly I think I take from anime and light novels more than anything.

Glad you liked the game!

4.70 star(s) 154 Votes