VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.13.4] [steinercode]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
please create a cheat mod for the chess:cry::cry::cry:
If you're really that bad at chess, open up chess.com, select the hardest bot and play as whatever color your oponent is in RedSonata (so if you're black in the game, select white in the website. Vice versa). Whenever they make a move in RS, you make that move in chess.com and respond in RS with the bot's move. Idk how to explain this, hope it made sense

markkos_ua

Oct 23, 2023
Am I the only one glad that the dev didn't make Ayanokoji the MC?
Even if it's parody and with inevitable changes to story and characters, there is no effing way to make RS Kiyotaka even remotely close to his original counterpart with 1st POV.
At least this way we can have a freedom of choice for our MC and keep Kiyotaka mysteriously dangerous and standoffish as he was seen in canon.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
I enjoyed the game so far

i agree on not being Ayanokoji is really cool, hope many route will be possible in the future

Reactions: .Despia.

TheNatureBoy

Sep 24, 2021
Wait... When i click to select chapter why i can't progress the story? Can somebody help me with this problem.. i play it in android and this version is 0.12.2 Screenshot_2024-06-13-23-51-42-50_d24a994df92440f121c6f149e6dfd2f0.jpg

Botman023

Jun 19, 2020
This has so much potential! You should make this story as long as possible with a wide array of choices between evil and good. Thank You and I wish you luck.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
COTE: Red Sonata [v0.13.2] [steinercode] - Compressed

Win/Linux [132 MB]
- - - -

Mac [127 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
If you're really that bad at chess, open up chess.com, select the hardest bot and play as whatever color your oponent is in RedSonata (so if you're black in the game, select white in the website. Vice versa). Whenever they make a move in RS, you make that move in chess.com and respond in RS with the bot's move. Idk how to explain this, hope it made sense
Update: Does not work against Koji. He seems to be programed to always play the top engine move or near top, so the best you'll get by doing the same is a threefold repetition draw, which counts as a victory for him anyway. The guy's just that good, respect

DarkPlay918

Oct 4, 2020
bro we really need a cheat for chess games... normaly i'm a normal-good player in this chess game but i can't win in this hentai game..... please add cheat

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I did the same in Assasin Creed 3 with the checkers game

Reactions: angevarg674

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
COTERedSonata-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Wowo_O This is the first time I've seen such good protection against 0x52_URM.rpa o_O
After installing 0x52_URM.rpa, the first launch of the game deletes 0x52_URM.rpa and damages the game, so that it cannot be launched again. Respect to the developer :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: steinercode
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes