VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.13.4] [steinercode]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

WH1T3_No1SE

Feb 18, 2020
From what I see Ayanokouji literally uses stockfish, impossible to beat argh took me 8 hours to figure that one out

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone else getting a can't finds scripts error?

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
i see on the computer there is a option to turn on cheats do i need to be a patreon to get that cus idk sgining up if thats the case ?

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
when i play the first part after say bye to Kuruisawa and go sleep the screen become black and the text only stay like this "..." and a music playing on back ground, also the game freeze and i can´t even acess the menu, how can i fix this?
I too am stuck on this part! If anyone has a fix please let us know

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
when i play the first part after say bye to Kuruisawa and go sleep the screen become black and the text only stay like this "..." and a music playing on back ground, also the game freeze and i can´t even acess the menu, how can i fix this?
Okay I actually found a quick fix to this.. go to settings and under the "skip" tab click on unseen text so you can skip the "..." part and you won't be softlocked to that part anymore!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
COTERedSonata-0.13.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
So is the chess match with Ayanakoji supposed to be A scripted loss, because if it isn't then I'd like an option to just skip the damn headache and win since this is making me go crazy.

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
So is the chess match with Ayanakoji supposed to be A scripted loss, because if it isn't then I'd like an option to just skip the damn headache and win since this is making me go crazy.
Yes, you're supposed to lose that one, you can win but it's nearly impossible if you don't cheat.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
The game is nice, chess its too hard tho, kinda makes it sad since its a thing that requires a lot of effort to be good at and the game uses like one of the best AIs to play, so you either make a substantial way to cheat it or it will be a pass for normal people. + Since the new update I get a lot of errors that I can Ignore, even on a new save, that kinda makes it challenging to not alt+f4.
Art is good, story is good for now, the concept is good so yea, good job. Hope to see more soon.

Nov 4, 2023
Cómo ganar contra Ayanokoji usa 0x52_URM se abre con alt y m sorry for my game in Spanish in English it doesn't work for me after activating chess-cheats you have to start a game with him don't let him jump just fight and you give up and since you have activated chess-cheats you sandra you beat him sorry If I don't explain myself well, my language is not in English. If it doesn't work the first time, try again, sometimes it fails.

Sep 28, 2022
Cómo ganar contra Ayanokoji usa 0x52_URM se abre con alt y m sorry for my game in Spanish in English it doesn't work for me after activating chess-cheats you have to start a game with him don't let him jump just fight and you give up and since you have activated chess-cheats you sandra you beat him sorry If I don't explain myself well, my language is not in English. If it doesn't work the first time, try again, sometimes it fails.
How did you get the urm to work

Valkener

Jun 24, 2024
I startet the game, changed some settings, started a new game and voila, Error befor i could even see 1 Render.
Damn nice Game!! (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 207, in <module>
NameError: name 'pypresence' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 197, in script
File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "script.rpyc", line 197, in script
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Downloads\Coll\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 207, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Red Sonata 0.13.3
Wed Jul 10 13:34:55 2024

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is so damn buggy on PC.. chat does not even work instead see this mouth and screen flickers like mad making game totally unplayable as it is hard on the eyes.

Give a method to turn off that broken crap feature as it does not work it just breaks the game immersion completely!

Last edited:

steinercode

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2022
Game is so damn buggy on PC.. chat does not even work instead see this mouth and screen flickers like mad making game totally unplayable as it is hard on the eyes.

Give a method to turn off that broken crap feature as it does not work it just breaks the game immersion completely!
What are you talking about? What chat? In which part of the game screen flickers?

JeyZut

Feb 15, 2018
Hey GD, nice and interesting start. Just reporting an error I found while playing it :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 162, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter1.rpyc", line 152, in script
  File "C:\Users\sypho\OneDrive\Documents\Games\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\sypho\OneDrive\Documents\Games\RedSonata-0.13.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 162, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Red Sonata 0.13.3
Mon Jul 15 19:14:35 2024
Happens quite a few times to be honest : at the start of the prologue and chapter I, while switching the light on/off in your room or when you are going back to your room after checking the computer.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes