4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Best ending for me would be if there was some post-game content that allows you to pick Eva after the Ruling route, plot together to overthrow the Countess, share this power with Eva and she'll be the alpha succubus in the castle and you its master. The girlfriend should make an appearance with Eva as the main girl, she'll either become a succubus and join the court as well or a slave for the court to abuse.

hahagaga

Apr 27, 2017
Best ending for me would be if there was some post-game content that allows you to pick Eva after the Ruling route, plot together to overthrow the Countess, share this power with Eva and she'll be the alpha succubus in the castle and you its master. The girlfriend should make an appearance with Eva as the main girl, she'll either become a succubus and join the court as well or a slave for the court to abuse.
You shoud send this idea to devs.

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Walkthrough for version 1.0.1

Although there's a is an officially Walkthrough within the game's archive, I found it quite difficult to follow the official one, because one has to jump back and forth in that PDF file to find the right dialogue options, and also it's not telling you in what order you'll have to do things.

So today I present you my personal walkthrough: it has all the information you'll need (and whether choices increases/decreases traits), and in what order you should do tasks or talk to people to finish the game. And because the game has four different main endings, you will still need to use your brain: focus on 1-2 personal traits per playthrough, and if you want to reach a certain ending, you'll also need to focus on those plot modifiers. But then again, this guide should be pretty straight forward.

Hope you enjoy -- and if you find some major errors, keep them report them back to me.

P.S.: Also check out my "Gallery Unlocker", which is linked in the OP.

// EDIT (2023-11-13): Updated the walkthrough for the new version 1.0.1!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Walkthrough for Version 0.9.0

Although there's a is an officially Walkthrough within the game's archive (though it hasn't been updated to v0.9.0 yet), I found it quite difficult to follow the official one, because one has to jump back and forth in that PDF file to find the right dialogue options, and also it's not telling you in what order you'll have to do things.

So today I present you my personal walkthrough: it has all the information you'll need (and whether choices increases/decreases traits), and in what order you should do tasks or talk to people to finish the game. And because the game has four different main endings, you will still need to use your brain: focus on 1-2 personal traits per playthrough, and if you want to reach a certain ending, you'll also need to focus on those plot modifiers. But then again, this guide should be pretty straight forward.

Hope you enjoy -- and if you find some major errors, keep them report them back to me.

P.S.: I also have just updated my "Gallery Unlocker", which is linked in the OP.
Thaks for this!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CountessInCrimson-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
This is like thinking out loud... but I would like to see a MOD that during dialogues shows what the + to statistics will be (well, or change the dialogue thread with COLOR, so that you can understand which answer will lead to what)... 8\

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
That's what I meant (I think such a function would be interesting if you replay the game N times -_- )...

Reactions: voltairepop
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes