4.30 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 1, 2023
Compressed (without intaller, with unpacked all media files) Countess in Crimson v1.0 (most likely it's 0.83 since game is in early access yet) Win (1.97 Gb)

Countess_in_Crimson.7z

Compression is not official and not fully tested so use it on your own risk!
P.S. Please don't ask how I made it (it's already gave me headache just to do it and it would take same time to explain how).
P.P.S. Maybe will make gallery unlocker but not promise.
dude do you have compressed version in 1.1?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
You only can take photos of them, nothing else.
Hello there, how can we see the endings? I clicked on the walkthrough and it says
"SPOILER (select to read):
You manage to escape with Ashley and Irina after Liam shot Roy.
End of SPOILER"
but you cant click it

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello there, how can we see the endings? I clicked on the walkthrough and it says
but you cant click it
There's nothing to click on. It's just a bit of text which explains what ending you will see.
And because it's white text on a white background, you'll have to select it in your PDF reader to make it visible -- that's it.

To SEE the actual ending, you'll have to play the game, and follow the walkthrough for this specific ending.

Reactions: Kunt

Kunt

May 6, 2018
There's nothing to click on. It's just a bit of text which explains what ending you will see.
And because it's white text on a white background, you'll have to select it in your PDF reader to make it visible -- that's it.

To SEE the actual ending, you'll have to play the game, and follow the walkthrough for this specific ending.
Alright, ty
To be honest, i didnt even realise the white text on white background bit till I copy pasted it in this thread, lol

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
How are the endings in this one? I remember the endings in their first game being pretty bad, imo (which this one is not the sequel that was hinted at, I'm assuming).

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How are the endings in this one? I remember the endings in their first game being pretty bad, imo (which this one is not the sequel that was hinted at, I'm assuming).
This isn't a sequel to their previous game "Cockwork Industries", no. And it has 4 main endings, with some variations for the 4th ending. If you want to get them spoiled, please check the walkthrough linked in the OP, there's a short description of each ending on the last few pages.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

mam0n123

Sep 21, 2023
This game hits right into my taste. I love it. There is no other game like this. I am looking forward to new games from this company.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes