4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
As for the tutorials, you can't click through them...
That's because those are videos. You can either watch them at their given speed or skip them entirely by pressing ESC. But you can just disable them appearing in-game at all (and just watch them in the "Help" section of the main menu if you want to):
1700031217891.png

What this game really needs though is better volume controls [...] I might have to play this shit on mute.
Just turn down "Sound Effects Volume":
1700031288807.png

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Just turn down "Sound Effects Volume":
Not very useful when that mutes the women too and what I want is a way to filter only the annoying sounds. (male moans, male sighs, drink pouring, eating and gulping noises)

This game has a little too much production value and not enough options. Simply being able to rename the protagonist would have gone a long way when the dude's name is Josh.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Welp, I tried :) I guess it's just not the right game then for you...
And to be honest: I don't know a single game where you can just classify sounds as being annoying and then filter them out.
Most games split voices and sound effects into separate channels rather than tying them up into one. Ideally you'd be able to adjust the volume of individual characters, or at the very least, the volume of each gender. So people who don't want to hear male moans or voices can turn them off.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This is awesome, one of the best games ever, the story actualy made me care a lot, the characters look perfect and the vibes are amazing. I just played through the entire game in one night and I did not even realized that it is alredy a new day, just wanted to play a bit before i go to sleep, but could not stop. If witches turn you on, perfect game for you this has a lot of them. Also different types. I kinda liked Alyiah hope it is possible to safe her life. I got one ending that killed her, did not like that. Hope she stays alive in one of the others. Besides that is it just me or is this kinda an adult Alice in wonderland ? Lillane the pregnan girl in the castle looks like adult Alice, the Countess herself is a character in the original book, it is all about embracing madness, all the best people are crazy and i kinda thought soon or later the cheshire cat will jump at me or the mad hatter would have a visit to the castle. The girls in game feel very real. I cared a lot about them. The writing is very good. I would almost want a sequel to this. Perfect game

Reactions: Purvacis1986

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is it possible to maxed out 2 personality traits or it can only be one?
In a single playthrough you can (and should) focus on two personality traits. You won't be able to "max out" them, but you can get both of them high enough to unlock all mastery sex scenes for those traits in that playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes