4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Krosnar

Aug 3, 2020
No, I'm not saying there's not enough content, but I'm waiting for something out of the ordinary. but if you want a story and then... this is a masterpiece!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That is the hilarious part about this. Most people who are into NTR don't really see it as NTR(maybe very weak NTR) when its a futa but people who dislike NTR absolutely see it as NTR even though its only a futa. You manage to disapoint both sides of the spectrum and end up with much less players and fans overall :FacePalm:
I see, I was just coming to ask what NTR was in this, just out of curiosity, is it a "path" as is or some scenes, is the futa also an ally of the MC or rather a rival of the same?

By the way, I agree with your comment, in general it is different when infidelity belongs to a futa than to a man, but I think it depends on the intention, if the futa is more of a rival of the MC and not a possible sexual partner, it may be true. take more like an ntr, otherwise it would be a simple share, but that's just my opinion.

monkeyspannerdonner

Jan 5, 2022
Walkthrough for version 1.0.1

Although there's a is an officially Walkthrough within the game's archive, I found it quite difficult to follow the official one, because one has to jump back and forth in that PDF file to find the right dialogue options, and also it's not telling you in what order you'll have to do things.

So today I present you my personal walkthrough: it has all the information you'll need (and whether choices increases/decreases traits), and in what order you should do tasks or talk to people to finish the game. And because the game has four different main endings, you will still need to use your brain: focus on 1-2 personal traits per playthrough, and if you want to reach a certain ending, you'll also need to focus on those plot modifiers. But then again, this guide should be pretty straight forward.

Hope you enjoy -- and if you find some major errors, keep them report them back to me.

P.S.: Also check out my "Gallery Unlocker", which is linked in the OP.

// EDIT (2023-11-13): Updated the walkthrough for the new version 1.0.1!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Search Bookshelf to decrypt the Documents." Cannot do this as the bookshelf is not activated somehow, I already searched and interacted with "old books".

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
"Search Bookshelf to decrypt the Documents." Cannot do this as the bookshelf is not activated somehow, I already searched and interacted with "old books".
Thanks for your feedback!
But you're doing this while playing as Josh during your first ever visit at the castle?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yea, this is my first play through of the game and playing as josh during his first ever visit to the castle.
Thanks! I will check again and then report back to you, OK?

Do you by any chance have a save file which I can check btw? You can find your save games in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Digital Seductions\Countess in Crimson\Savegames, and they're numbered according to the slot (left to right, top to bottom) you've saved them in.

// EDIT: I've done a few quick tests:
  • If you did not pick up the documents from the Car Wreckage, clicking on "Old Books" will not reveal the bookshelf
    • Solution: you'll have to go back to Chapter III (load a previous save) to get the documents
  • If you did pick up the documents, but did not show them to Liliana (yet), clicking on "Old Books" will not reveal the bookshelf
    • Solution: leave the Library and show the documents to Liliana, then go back into the Library
  • If you did pick up the documents and did show them to Liliana, clicking on "Old Books" will reveal the bookshelf
And just to make sure: we're talking about the bookshelf to the very left, not the one behind the pile of "Old books" (you can press and hold "S" to reveal points of interests):

1699954416259.png

// EDIT #2: I've added "(to the very left)" to the Walkthrough to make it clear(er) which bookshelf I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeyspannerdonner

monkeyspannerdonner

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks! I will check again and then report back to you, OK?

Do you by any chance have a save file which I can check btw? You can find your save games in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Digital Seductions\Countess in Crimson\Savegames, and they're numbered according to the slot (left to right, top to bottom) you've saved them in.

// EDIT: I've done a few quick tests:
  • If you did not pick up the documents from the Car Wreckage, clicking on "Old Books" will notreveal the bookshelf
    • Solution: you'll have to go back to Chapter III (load a previous save) to get the documents
  • If you did pick up the documents, but did not show them to Lilian (yet), clicking on "Old Books" will notreveal the bookshelf
    • Solution: leave the Library and show the documents to Lilian, then go back into the Library
  • If you did pick up the documents and did show them to Lilian, clicking on "Old Books" will reveal the bookshelf
And just to make sure: we're talking about the bookshelf to the very left, not the one behind the pile of "Old books" (you can press and hold "S" to reveal points of interests):

// EDIT #2: I've added "(to the very left)" to the Walkthrough to make it clear(er) which bookshelf I'm talking about.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply to this, I had indeed not shown them to Liliana despite the guide asking me to earlier, cheers!

Reactions: theMickey_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CountessInCrimson-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hopefully we get a compressed version
Waiting for the compressed version lol.
To be honest: I doubt there ever will be one. There wasn't a compressed version of their previous game, although we were able to extract every CG from it. This game we aren't able to extract anything from the game anymore, so that's probably why nobody has tried to do a compressed version of it. Also they are using a rarely used , that's probably another issue for those who are doing compressed versions as well.

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
To be honest: I doubt there ever will be one. There wasn't a compressed version of their previous game, although we were able to extract every CG from it. This game we aren't able to extract anything from the game anymore, so that's probably why nobody has tried to do a compressed version of it. Also they are using a rarely used , that's probably another issue for those who are doing compressed versions as well.
I believe they updated their engine version with Magdalena update, I managed to extract all assets from previous updates but no luck since then.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Not 5 minutes in and I'm already annoyed with this game. Starts off fullscreen with no option for maximized windowed mode, tiny tooltips I can barely read, a hand-holdy tutorial that doesn't let you advance the text on your own and worst of all, the MC moans and sighs a bitch. Great. Also you can't rename him...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Not 5 minutes in and I'm already annoyed with this game. Starts off fullscreen with no option for maximized windowed mode, tiny tooltips I can barely read, ...
You can just press ALT+ENTER to switch between Fullscreen and Windowed mode, and in Windowed mode you can resize the game to any size you like -- fullscreen window or very small window. There are also settings in the options pane to switch between modes, as well as for changing the dialogue font size. And about advancing text: you can advance text by left clicking (I do use a "speed clicker" app if I want to "rush" through dialogues if I'm testing stuff), videos can be skipped by pressing ESC.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You can just press ALT+ENTER to switch between Fullscreen and Windowed mode, and in Windowed mode you can resize the game to any size you like -- fullscreen window or very small window. There are also settings in the options pane to switch between modes, as well as for changing the dialogue font size. And about advancing text: you can advance text by left clicking (I do use a "speed clicker" app if I want to "rush" through dialogues if I'm testing stuff).
Thanks for the alt+enter tip, I always forget that. Only saw Fullscreen or Window in the options, and Windowed mode didn't let me resize. Changing the dialogue font size doesn't effect tooltips (ie: the tiny text descriptions). As for the tutorials, you can't click through them. You either let them play out at the auto-advance speed the dev set, which I hate, because I always prefer to read at my own pace, or you skip the tutorial entirely.

What this game really needs though is better volume controls. Seriously, does anyone know which sound files belong to the MC so I can delete them? The more I play, the more it's triggering my misophonia. If it's not the annoying AF moans and sighs coming from the MC, it's the the gulping and drink pouring sounds or various other little noises I don't need hear. I might have to play this shit on mute.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes