4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CountessInCrimson-0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hhhbk

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Only suit? And not fore all girls 8( (in Steam-autor say=3 new girls in plan soon and he joking- add new hall. suit not in 24y ^_^ )....

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
In the gallery I hope they turn all the futanari photos into animations. It's a shame the game ended in this way. The devs could make a compromise ending. The mc and Ashley decide to work with the Countess without the unneccesary bloodshed. The potential is strong with such great character design and animations. I wanted to watch the Countess fuck all the girls with her futa schlong and get them all pregnant...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Necreonlord4
Jul 24, 2021
You introduced a 'gay' tag in your previous game why don't you make content with both the futas and the mc its a lesser evil in the case
:D

Sep 15, 2021
In the gallery I hope they turn all the futanari photos into animations. It's a shame the game ended in this way. The devs could make a compromise ending. The mc and Ashley decide to work with the Countess without the unneccesary bloodshed. The potential is strong with such great character design and animations. I wanted to watch the Countess fuck all the girls with her futa schlong and get them all pregnant...
yeah I think the same, the game have a lot of potential

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have the save file for 0.9.2? Old files dont work
There's no such thing as "the" save file, as the game has different endings and such.
If you're looking for the file to unlock all galleries etc. -- check for the "Gallery Unlocker" link in the OP.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to extract the photos and videos inside the game files?
Unfortunately: no. The method that worked for their last game (described here) doesn't work anymore on this one, because AFAIK they updated the game engine, and those tools don't work anymore :-/

Reactions: hhhbk

pokiller

May 5, 2018
Here it is, a bc.x file to fully unlock all achievements and all videos/pictures in the gallery.

Instruction: Download the attached ZIP archive, and extract the bc.x file into the "scenes" sub-directory of your main game folder -- enjoy!

This is not (!) a save file! Because of the multiple paths, I will not upload multiple save games for every single path. But with the galleries unlocked, you can basically watch every scene from the game in the gallery anyways.

// EDIT (2023-10-28): Updated the file for the new version 0.9.2!
All Galleries, all Achievements and all Skins (incl. so far available Halloween skins!) unlocked.
Hello Mickey, v1.0 is out. Could you update the unlocker?

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes