4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
...that's why you should use my Walkthrough on your 2nd monitor :p

Oh, and after a couple of playthroughs you kinda remember which choice affects which trait, trust me :LOL:
Thanks for the walkthrough, but (lately) I'm in such an emotional situation that sometimes I don’t remember what happened YESTERDAY X_X

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theMickey_

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
What is the vibrational source the shovel is supposed to be used at? It doesn´t seem to work anywhere, nor can I click any markers which show up with S on this "map"

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
What is the vibrational source the shovel is supposed to be used at? It doesn´t seem to work anywhere, nor can I click any markers which show up with S on this "map"
I realized that as well -- it seems like the new location is kinda bugged. Anyways, the "Vibration Source" is there and you can interact with it, it just does NOT have a marker when you press "S", and it's very tricky to hit. I have marked the general location in the map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crisx89

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
where to press to enter the code? Is this part buggy?
You'll have to search the Bookshelf to find the combination lock, than you'll have to find four codes in various places throughout the Castle, and when you then click on the Bookshelf again, you're getting a prompt to enter the code. My walktrough might help if you're stuck ;-)

there is New Scene in Update 0.9 ?..
Even better -- a new girl with her own plot and scenes has been added.

Reactions: crisx89

crisx89

Aug 1, 2019
You'll have to search the Bookshelf to find the combination lock, than you'll have to find four codes in various places throughout the Castle, and when you then click on the Bookshelf again, you're getting a prompt to enter the code. My walktrough might help if you're stuck ;-)

I got it, thank you

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019

Any new futa scenes?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Nothing particularly new... Magdalena was added in order to patch up the PLOT hole (the moment when the player found a crack in the wall leading to a secret room), in fact she tells us about this place...After we help her with the QUEST (missing girl who was killed) that's ALL... a couple of scenes with her, No more endings (with her participation)... in fact, she disappears later. Very sad, I was counting on at least an additional ending... I received (new achievements-Steam) and deleted -_-... Present a character a YEAR ago, for the sake of a COUPLE of scenes -_- .... in short - disappointed. NO more new content...

BUT this is not the final version yet, which means there is a chance that they will add new endings... to be honest, I am NOT happy with the endings, they are crumpled, not revealed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that the system (of the mind) is generally stupid, in fact it changes the path of the ending a LITTLE, but everything is decided by GOOD-EVIL - well, and that green .... -_-
I'm trying to say that there are few ENDINGS and they are not worked out, they need to be completed... X_X

As an example- the hero’s girlfriend visiting her SECOND essence, and from your Love for her and the indicator of mental, it would be possible to come up with an ending . For example= With high levels of Love, BUT low mental...(Ashley began to CHANGE) after the explosion Countess survived OR performed a ritual and took over the body of our girl (Ashley) ... in short There are many moments for creativity...

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The nun character did not disappoint imo. I'd say the update was worth it just for that. Apart from giving me a chance to revisit the game in over a year, her scenes were genuinely hot. My favourite has to be her fking that dildo. Unexpected but welcomed.

I have to say that the game still feels underwhelming however. I felt the dev could have given us a lot more with the premise. The whole debauchery that goes on in the castle could have been explored more and the countess was and still is disappointing. Her sex scenes just lack something :unsure:. All in all I still prefer Cockwork Industries to this.

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
It contains almost unavoilable NTR content which is forced upon you(You can press skip) but your girlfriend still gets fucked many times which is kinda the norm of the games that come out now. Sad about that but if thats what players want (y)

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I had 20 empathy and Irina still didn't want to escape from the village...
Not enough futa scenes. The Mastery skins are disappointing...
The endings are indeed botched...What is the point in killing a bunch of peasants...
What I wish for...Kill the killer and rule the land with the countess. Help her by spreading the religion and gaining influence in the neighbouring regions. Corrupt the politicians etc.
Bro...of course people want more demon succubi futas! Why end here?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
can someone upload 0.9.1 update please?
There's a v0.9.1? I can't find anything about a new version on their official website -- is it a Steam-only update? Do you have any more information about the update, something like a changelog or something?

Unfortunately, the game isn't available on Steam for me, so I can't check myself, and when I checked steamdb.info, I did see some updates happened like two weeks ago, but without any details what has changed. Anyways, if the actual version number is 0.9.1, it might just be a bug fix release, or they finally updated their own game guide or something like that -- I guess no new content has been added.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
There's a v0.9.1? I can't find anything about a new version on their official website -- is it a Steam-only update? Do you have any more information about the update, something like a changelog or something?

Unfortunately, the game isn't available on Steam for me, so I can't check myself, and when I checked steamdb.info, I did see some updates happened like two weeks ago, but without any details what has changed. Anyways, if the actual version number is 0.9.1, it might just be a bug fix release, or they finally updated their own game guide or something like that -- I guess no new content has been added.

Update 0.9.1 Patch Notes
  • Updated the Game Guide.
  • Significantly enlarged the "Vibration Source" action area in Ruins to make it easier to find.
  • Removed adding Ritual Dagger to inventory as it served no real purpose as an inventory item and may have been causing confusion.
  • Fixed an issue where a dialogue about decrypting Documents would trigger in Chapter V upon clicking Bookshelf in Library, even though it already happened before.
  • Fixed an issue where certain visual effects (such as screen blur) would stop working upon loading a save file.
  • Added other minor fixe

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes