4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... How is the NTR here? It is like a one-time avoidable thing or what?

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
So... How is the NTR here? It is like a one-time avoidable thing or what?
It is happening from basically the second chapter onward. When it is shown it is dream sequences that other scenes imply were not dreams. But since a theme of the game is the characters going mad its unclear how much NTR there really is.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Zip archive for 0.8.19 seems to be broken both on GoFile and AnonFiles hosters.
Partial archives also broken.
What program did you zip this with?

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Zip archive for 0.8.19 seems to be broken both on GoFile and AnonFiles hosters.
I did just download and unpack the Gofile archive (using the Windows 10 integrated "Extract" function as well as 7ZipPortable), and it works perfectly fine. I'm also downloading the AnonFiles one right now, but as this is a very slow (throttled) download, I'll have to update my post in a couple of hours, but I'll expect the archive to be working as well.

So the issues are on your end, it's not the archive(s) in the OP that aren't working.

// EDIT: Also checked the AnonFiles archive linked in the OP, and as I assumed earlier, it's working perfectly fine as well (using the Windows 10 integrated "Extract" function as well as 7ZipPortable). The only thing where you're right is that the links to the "SPLIT" ports on Gofile are dead. Being unable to extract the archive is 100% a "you" issue with your system and/or your download.

Last edited:

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I did just download and unpack the Gofile archive (using the Windows 10 integrated "Extract" function as well as 7ZipPortable), and it works perfectly fine.
Thanks for verifying.
7zip is able to unzip, with errors:
Code:
Scanning the drive for archives:
1 file, 7033193682 bytes (6708 MiB)

Extracting archive: Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip

ERRORS:
Headers Error

--
Path = Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip
Type = zip
ERRORS:
Headers Error
Physical Size = 7033193682
64-bit = +

Archives with Errors: 1

Open Errors: 1
Standard Debian UnZip 6.00 fails with the following error:
Code:
$ unzip -v Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip
Archive:  Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip
warning [Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip]:  2738206999 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
  (attempting to process anyway)
error [Countess_in_Crimson_0.8.19.zip]:  start of central directory not found;
  zipfile corrupt.
  (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
  appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for verifying.
7zip is able to unzip, with errors:
Standard Debian UnZip 6.00 fails with the following error:
I haven't tried to unzip it on a native Linux system, but when I use my "Pseudo linux terminal" (MobaXterm), I don't have any issues either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can unpack the full archive without any errors. Again: this is the file from the Gofile link in the OP. Compare your file's MD5 against the one I posted, and maybe re-download the file to make sure it's not a corrupted download.

Btw: I'm pretty sure you can't run this game on Linux anyways, you'll probably need a Windows VM for that. And if you do have a Windows VM already -- why not try to use the built-in "Extract here..." function from Windows to unpack it? ;-)

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
Btw: I'm pretty sure you can't run this game on Linux anyways, you'll probably need a Windows VM for that.
Cic runs fine in Lutro, i.e. Wine. You must unzip manually, because zip-archives are not installers.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes