4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Finally managed to get every single ending again other than having to replay the whole game every time without a skip option i actually really enjoyed when it comes to the story characters and visuals kinda curious if this is basically the final version cause im not sure what else could be added

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
How many futa scenes are there in the current version? Is it still only 3 scenes
Clearly more than three
So those are only bonuses
There are three futa scenes in game. And those images from the gallery are bonus images and not in the game (same with the "sex ending images", which there are four for each character, but you only see one per character while playing the game).

curious if this is basically the final version
The "main story" is finished. But they will be adding 2-3 more "side" characters in some chapters, first one will probably be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
There are three futa scenes in game. And those images from the gallery are bonus images and not in the game (same with the "sex ending images", which there are four for each character, but you only see one per character while playing the game).

The "main story" is finished. But they will be adding 2-3 more "side" characters in some chapters, first one will probably be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well can't say no to a hot Goth Nun guess i'll stick around lol

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
We'll have to wait for a major update then? That sucks.
Do you perhaps know what the new scene between Ashley and Countess is like?
Nothing special, dildo on the countess + licked breasts and that's it... And what's wrong with updates? The game is developing = it's good... There is a roadmap in Steam and the authors still have MANY ideas for content... incl. we can say we have passed the Lite version of the game ^_^
And to be honest = I like THIS game more than their previous one ... there were boring, not expressive characters with an idiotic story ... In THIS game=everything is more or less going well and the characters themselves are memorable ... And this means something (but and there was a moment in the scene with a gangbang where there were girls from the previous game, I don’t even remember their names, but it’s like Belaya who was at the reception and one from the Laboratory = a kind of Easter egg ^_^)....They seem to be in the center (or in the left corner) I don’t remember 8\ ....

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Nothing special, dildo on the countess + licked breasts and that's it... And what's wrong with updates? The game is developing = it's good... There is a roadmap in Steam and the authors still have MANY ideas for content... incl. we can say we have passed the Lite version of the game ^_^
And to be honest = I like THIS game more than their previous one ... there were boring, not expressive characters with an idiotic story ... In THIS game=everything is more or less going well and the characters themselves are memorable ... And this means something (but and there was a moment in the scene with a gangbang where there were girls from the previous game, I don’t even remember their names, but it’s like Belaya who was at the reception and one from the Laboratory = a kind of Easter egg ^_^)....They seem to be in the center (or in the left corner) I don’t remember 8\ ....
I was just whining cause the game look super gorgeous and wanted see more of the futa content.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Need compressd because some countries limited data just like my country
AFAIK the last compressed version available is 0.8.3 -- and we're at 0.8.17 as of today. But you might ask the user who created the compressed version if they can make a new one for the current version. (They might not, because last time they already said compressing this game gave them a real headache :ROFLMAO: -- most probably because this game uses an uncommon game engine).

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Where does it say that there's any NTR in this game? It's not in the tags, and I wouldn't consider any of the existing scenes as NTR at all.
Netorare is in the tags. And the dream scenes with the GF are definitely Netorare, especially now that the new update has added more details pointing to them not being just dreams.

Not true. Options --> Futanari Content: Off
Even turning off the futa content the regular lesbian stuff still happens.

Reactions: theMickey_

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
So basically the only new thing in 0.8.17 compared to 0.8.12 regarding the Countess is 1 (probably futa) scene with Ashley? Does the Countess have a sex scene on her?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Its tragically amusing actually. Most NTR fans don't feel NTR'd by seeing your woman with another woman bust most NTR haters seem to see it as NTR and will avoid the game for that. So who the hell was this content made for exactly? :LOL:
Not sure which are the target players for this game. Would be nice if some dudes get into action as well.

Reactions: Perkelee and Nerro

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Its tragically amusing actually. Most NTR fans don't feel NTR'd by seeing your woman with another woman bust most NTR haters seem to see it as NTR and will avoid the game for that. So who the hell was this content made for exactly? :LOL:
And they didn't even commit with the NTR with the females. It was all dream sequences that are heavily implied to be real. And the one real scene they show for her gets cut off before anything good happens. I'm hoping that one of their future updates adds a bit more to Ashley's side of the story, but doesn't seem like there is a lot of room in the timeline to add anything else for her.

• Haha
Reactions: Perkelee and Nerro

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
And they didn't even commit with the NTR with the females. It was all dream sequences that are heavily implied to be real. And the one real scene they show for her gets cut off before anything good happens. I'm hoping that one of their future updates adds a bit more to Ashley's side of the story, but doesn't seem like there is a lot of room in the timeline to add anything else for her.
Isn't the current update adds more to Ashley's side of the story. In fact it says you can also play from Ashley's pov in chapter 5.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Isn't the current update adds more to Ashley's side of the story. In fact it says you can also play from Ashley's pov in chapter 5.
Its in the Ashley POV that has the one real NTR scene that stops before anything good happens. Everything else that is added for Ashley in the latest update explains what is happening a little better or are more clear hints that the dreams are real.

I did forget in the one ending where you end up in jail there is a NTR scene for her, but again its presented as a vision that might be fake.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes