4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
New Update is out, it's the last small one before the new character
Thanks for the heads-up! 's their blog post about the new update. It seems to contain some new sex scenes -- as soon someone posts the new version here, I'll make sure to update my Gallery Unlocker to include those new scenes.

Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I heard about this game from annie (sexpositive gaming) she is doing lots of reviews and stuff about adult games, i think this was her game of the month.. once, good it give it a try, seems like a good game, art style is amazing and storys seems nice

• Angry
Reactions: ILIYAK

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm so frustrated by LoP's inability to improve their animation/graphics quality. They've been a pioneer in adult gaming but their visual quality hasn't changed in over half a decade!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CountessInCrimson-0.8.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Looking through the screenshots I expected Tim Curry in drag to show up. Looking at the screenshots I wonder if Tim Curry in drag wouldn't be less traumatic for the travelers. Now all I want to do is walk around the house shouting "Damnit Janet".

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Hope its alright to ask but can see the new sex content is for Irina and Aliyah does anyone who has played the new update know wether or not its Mc or Ntr sex scenes? and are they easy to miss like some other scenes?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hope its alright to ask but can see the new sex content is for Irina and Aliyah does anyone who has played the new update know wether or not its Mc or Ntr sex scenes? and are they easy to miss like some other scenes?
You can't miss the new scenes, and they have been posted above.

Jan 3, 2019
Eh, I would like to have sex scenes with the same characters, only in other locations and poses, no, they took, stuffed some bottles and tentacles. We'll have to wait for a big update.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8 and MrMax

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Any news on their new game "Forbidden Curiosities"? I haven't seen/read any new info about that game since well over a year ago...

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes