4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
What are the 4 paths and how to obtain them?
There are 4 endings, with the 4th ending having 4 variations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw: If you look in the "scenes" subdirectory of your game, there should be a file called "CiC_GameGuide.pdf", which explaines every dialogue (whether it increases any personality trait, plot modifier or nothing), every item (how to obtain it and how/when to use it), every side quest and also every ending in great detail.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are 4 endings, with the 4th ending having 4 variations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw: If you look in the "scenes" subdirectory of your game, there should be a file called "CiC_GameGuide.pdf", which explaines every dialogue (whether it increases any personality trait, plot modifier or nothing), every item (how to obtain it and how/when to use it), every side quest and also every ending in great detail.
Thanks, there is a path where you share your girlfriend with others?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thanks, there is a path where you share your girlfriend with others?
You mean in the same scene? No.

Pro tip (but also a Spoiler warning): if you haven't already, check my "Gallery Unlocker" post linked under "Extras" in the OP. Download the attached file, put it into your "scenes" folder, and you can watch every single scene from the game in the Gallery without even playing the game. But again, this usually spoils the fun of playing the game.

Reactions: Claudio83

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
After the last patch, I noticed a couple of strange things...
1) I found a bug playing as a Male character, until the moment when his girlfriend disappeared! The point is that when we conduct a study of documents and find out from a pregnant woman about documents, we can look for clues in the Library ... (on the right stand) ... BUT after the search, new clues become active (LEFT STAND) though if we examine it, then instead of male comments, a DIALOGUE of a friend with her inner self takes place and a document is added that SHE should find, and not her boyfriend ... in the end, in order to get through this moment, you need = a) DO NOT click on the right stand with books playing as a guy! b) go through a segment with a girlfriend and only then return as a guy to the library ....
2) No matter how I pass, I get only 2 endings = a) The hero goes crazy and is in a mental hospital ... b) The hero sits on the throne -_- .... at the same time I passed for the fullness of the Good (without green curiosity) , went to Raised Curiosity (magnifying glass) and no ... went to Pure Reason, but still I get these endings .... In the pre-version of the patch, I got the end when I sailed away on a boat (with a girlfriend and a barmaid), and now I can’t and I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong ...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
After the last patch, I noticed a couple of strange things...
There are a few minor bugs in this version, but all endings are doable in the current version (as I have played through all of them in 0.8.17 to complete all galleries and such). See my post above about how to reach all endings.

And about the bookshelf you mentioned: You can just click on it multiple times to get the correct outcome. I never got stuck there, although this specific part of the game is where I would have expected different dialogues when playing as Josh or Ashley.

Mar 18, 2019
Since no one has complained about it, am I the only one who can't progress to chapter 4? The game crashes 100% of the time when asking Eve to go to the castle.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
And about ending and playthroughs, here's how I did it, to not start all over again for every single playthough:
  • 1st playthrough: focus on 2 personality traits (i.e. empathy and impressionability), and try to keep your Sanity as centered as possible and your Curiosity high but just below the threshold
  • Save the game (save game #1) just before you have like 1-2 choices left for sanity and curiosity
    • reach the end with negative sanity and curiosity below threshold
    • load save game #1, reach the end with positive sanity and curiosity below threshold
    • load save game #1, reach the end with negative sanity and curiosity above threshold
    • load save game #1, reach the end with positive sanity and curiosity above threshold
Now you've already reach all 4 endings incl. 1 variation for ending 4.
  • 2nd playthrough: start fresh, focus mainly on the third personality trait (ie. naughtyness), push your sanity and curiosity as high as possible
  • Decrypt the documents, but do NOT give them to the drunkard yet
  • Save the game (save game #2) mid act V when you're back in the village, and the drunkard is still there
  • now you can play through all 4 variations of ending 4 by...
    • loading save game #2 and identify/not identify drunkard and get/get not Irina's pendant
For all the above -- always use the PDF game guide in your "scenes" directory to see how your dialogue choices will effect your personality traits (emphathy, impressionability, naughtyness) and/or your plot modifiers (sanity, curiosity) and choose accordingly!

Reactions: rainwake

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The game crashes 100% of the time when asking Eve to go to the castle.
I didn't have a single crash of the game in all my playthroughs. Maybe check the "messages.log" file if you can see what's casing those crashes? You'll find this logfile in the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Digital Seductions\Countess in Crimson path.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
There are a few minor bugs in this version, but all endings are doable in the current version (as I have played through all of them in 0.8.17 to complete all galleries and such). See my post above about how to reach all endings.

And about the bookshelf you mentioned: You can just click on it multiple times to get the correct outcome. I never got stuck there, although this specific part of the game is where I would have expected different dialogues when playing as Josh or Ashley.
I'm saying I went through before and followed a strict sequence in the new patch, but in the end I get the ending with the Dagger and the passage through the bush -_- ... In short, HOW I passed ...
1) Complete loss of consciousness + Complete curiosity + Passed the quest with a drunkard (document + photo), The green bar is NOT filled, the red one is filled to the maximum. So I'm sitting on the throne...
2) Complete loss of consciousness + NO curiosity + The quest with the drunkard was NOT completed, FILLED Green and partially red ... result = we kill the baroness and the hero ends up in a psychiatric hospital ...
3) FULL CONSCIOUSNESS + THERE IS CURIOSITY, A FULL BLUE bar, the quest with a drunkard is completed, the red and green bars are NOT filled ... but I get a dagger and go to the ending with the Throne (when I burned down the hangar -_- ) ... this is stupid. ..
I remember in the old patch I found a hairpin to open the hangar, I remember that Rick attacked (and if we completed the quest with a drunkard, he helps us), and the Gravedigger blows himself up with others and we swim away (either Odin with a girlfriend, or with a barmaid and girlfriend, if you find a pendant)...
So I can't figure out where I'm making a mistake 8\

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
1) Complete loss of consciousness + Complete curiosity
2) Complete loss of consciousness + NO curiosity
3) FULL CONSCIOUSNESS + THERE IS CURIOSITY
Those are Endings 1-3, and from what you described you got exactly those endings you'd expect from those values -- I'm assuming "there is curiosity" does not mean "there is A LOT of curiosity and it's above the threshold".
Btw: for those endings it doesn't matter what your personality traits are (red, blue and green bar), and it doesn't matter whether or not you do the drunkard quest for those endings.

For the 4th ending (where you find the hairpin) you have to have positive sanity and your curiosity has to be above (!) the threshold (see the attached picture: both bars need to be within the green boxes)! Then -- and only then -- it matters whether you do the drunkards quest or not for the variations of this ending. Your personality traits (red, blue, green) don't matter at all for getting a certain ending.

1681229311501.png

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
And like a fool I was chasing these indicators ^_^, but in the end it turned out that only Sanity and Curiosity are responsible .... But all the same, some endings (sad, weak, not completed) to put it mildly... I also received the card for MAGDALENA(Nun) on Steam, but it is (yet) not in the game. Perhaps in the future, because there is a church in the castle, but it is closed.... And one more thing - I vaguely remember, but ONE time I managed to activate the scene when the Hero is watching his girlfriend through the door hole and EVA next to her, but then how many times I didn’t go through she was all the time alone and as if in a trance (sleeping). .. it's strange how it happened ... or am I confusing something O_O

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
How many futa scenes are there in the current version? Is it still only 3 scenes
Screenshot_1.png
Clearly more than three .... Plus it depends on the endings ... But for a standard walkthrough, you can see a little...
But if find fault -_- then there are only 4 VIDEO scenes ... the rest are bonuses for passing .... (photo)

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
View attachment 2538621
Clearly more than three .... Plus it depends on the endings ... But for a standard walkthrough, you can see a little...
But if find fault -_- then there are only 4 VIDEO scenes ... the rest are bonuses for passing .... (photo)
So those are only bonuses, and doesn't appear in the actual game

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
So those are only bonuses, and doesn't appear in the actual game
I agree that there are few scenes (especially considering that this game focuses on them) .... for example, with the same baroness there is really no scene, she is essentially PASIF .... I thought the scene with her and the hero’s girlfriend would come, but no... Perhaps in the future we are waiting for updates, at least we should expect one more character (Magdalena) and (maybe) there will be scenes with her...

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
I agree that there are few scenes (especially considering that this game focuses on them) .... for example, with the same baroness there is really no scene, she is essentially PASIF .... I thought the scene with her and the hero’s girlfriend would come, but no... Perhaps in the future we are waiting for updates, at least we should expect one more character (Magdalena) and (maybe) there will be scenes with her...
We'll have to wait for a major update then? That sucks.
Do you perhaps know what the new scene between Ashley and Countess is like?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I see do i just click on him to talk cause i tried to click on the documents after reading the books then click on him to which the Mc just says he already knows everything
Give him the Documents (after you've decrypted them), and then they will be removed from your inventory (you'll start your dialogue with "Liam...", his real name). That's it.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes