4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Is there an aspect of good vs evil ? Where you get to fight and/or be tempted by evil ? Either joining it/getting corrupted by it or destroying it ? Or is it more full romance/sex/looking around ?

Reactions: Purvacis1986

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Is there an aspect of good vs evil ? Where you get to fight and/or be tempted by evil ? Either joining it/getting corrupted by it or destroying it ? Or is it more full romance/sex/looking around ?
There are 3 traits, emphatic, naughty and impressionable along with 2 modifiers: sanity and curiosity. Ending depends on ballance between 1 trait and 2 modifiers. Generally speaking impressionable trait is bad. If you want good ending stay rather sane.

Reactions: Lucress

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
There are 3 traits, emphatic, naughty and impressionable along with 2 modifiers: sanity and curiosity. Ending depends on ballance between 1 trait and 2 modifiers. Generally speaking impressionable trait is bad. If you want good ending stay rather sane.
Thank you :)

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So is this game completed with updates being added on or it is a work in progress, like the early acess it shows on steam. In the changelog it shows Demo then full release but everything else on the page shows different stuff.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm running this game on my Mac via Crossover. All runs fine, with exception of saving. I'm unable to save the game. Anyone having the same issues?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Got 2 ENDINGS
1) Evil (sitting on the throne)
2) I’m leaving on a boat a) with a girlfriend, b) with a girlfriend, and if I took the amulet in the barn and gave it to the girl in the village INN, then it turns out we are sailing away in three.
Does it make sense to replay? 1 passage completely into bad lines with a bad mind and full of curiosity (never raised friendliness and GREEN -_-)... 2 passage completely in friendliness and green branch + good consciousness.
Maybe I misunderstood the plot, BUT I didn’t see anything really bad that the cult was doing... simply doesn’t reveal the characters ... well, yes, there is a Syrian killer (but in fact he had NOTHING to do with the cult and killed BEFORE all this ... if believe additional quest)...
And what if we turn on the WITCHER ^_^ in ourselves and observe neutrality? (balance) between the elections and keep consciousness (for example) in the CENTER ... DO NOT pump CURIOSITY (or pump it by 50%) and carefully pump statistics (EVIL, GOOD and that green thing with the eye -_- I forget what it's called -_-)...
P.s.
And another moment - how many COSTUMES are available in the game? I managed to open everything MASTER and only 2 Halloween (there are more of them?)... Also, the Frog is somehow suspicious -_-

Sep 15, 2021
Got 2 ENDINGS
2) I’m leaving on a boat a) with a girlfriend, b) with a girlfriend, and if I took the amulet in the barn and gave it to the girl in the village INN, then it turns out we are sailing away in three.
Does it make sense to replay? 1 passage completely into bad lines with a bad mind and full of curiosity (never raised friendliness and GREEN -_-)... 2 passage completely in friendliness and green branch + good consciousness.
Maybe I misunderstood the plot, BUT I didn’t see anything really bad that the cult was doing... simply doesn’t reveal the characters ... well, yes, there is a Syrian killer (but in fact he had NOTHING to do with the cult and killed BEFORE all this ... if believe additional quest)...
And what if we turn on the WITCHER ^_^ in ourselves and observe neutrality? (balance) between the elections and keep consciousness (for example) in the CENTER ... DO NOT pump CURIOSITY (or pump it by 50%) and carefully pump statistics (EVIL, GOOD and that green thing with the eye -_- I forget what it's called -_-)...
P.s.
And another moment - how many COSTUMES are available in the game? I managed to open everything MASTER and only 2 Halloween (there are more of them?)... Also, the Frog is somehow suspicious -_-
what frog??

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
what frog??
On the river, under a tree (from which we take a branch for a torch). The frog is resting... It is clearly suspicious -_- .... (joke ^_^ I went through the game and realized that it was purely DECORATION)... I thought to myself that it was MAGIC Frog o_O
Yes, sometimes my imagination goes wild ^_^

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Got 2 ENDINGS
P.s.
I think you're missing the ending where you follow the daughter's plan and kill the countess. Its worth doing that ending to unlock a couple of scenes, but I don't remember it revealing anything new about the overall story. That ending does end with a half assed sequel hook though.

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, do you know if development of CIC has stopped and that was all the content? Because I'd be down with a second entry in a series, where I'd have the option for a new adventure in that universe. And most importantly, living out life with my MILF succubus queen! I want more content with her! :sneaky:(y)

Though I get that to do that, you'd have to make canon one of the 4 endings. And that's not very convenient for everyone.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Guys, do you know if development of CIC has stopped and that was all the content? Because I'd be down with a second entry in a series, where I'd have the option for a new adventure in that universe. And most importantly, living out life with my MILF succubus queen! I want more content with her! :sneaky:(y)

Though I get that to do that, you'd have to make canon one of the 4 endings. And that's not very convenient for everyone.
As I recall the only ending with a sequel hook is the one that ends with you imprisoned and the cult telling you they will break you out. So I would guess if they made a sequel that would be the canon ending. If they did a sequel following a different group of people ending up in the same town they could make the ending where you become the lord the canon ending.

To answer your other question, no they aren't done with the game. They won't be adding more endings, but they are still releasing new scenes to expand the story and further explain stuff that was left vague, as well as new and variant sex scenes.

Reactions: Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
As I recall the only ending with a sequel hook is the one that ends with you imprisoned and the cult telling you they will break you out. So I would guess if they made a sequel that would be the canon ending. If they did a sequel following a different group of people ending up in the same town they could make the ending where you become the lord the canon ending.

To answer your other question, no they aren't done with the game. They won't be adding more endings, but they are still releasing new scenes to expand the story and further explain stuff that was left vague, as well as new and variant sex scenes.
That's good news man. I actually enjoyed the game aside from the fapping and I wouldn't say no to it having been longer with more content.

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
That's good news man. I actually enjoyed the game aside from the fapping and I wouldn't say no to it having been longer with more content.
Same, I feel like there was a lot in chapter's two and three where they could've given you choices that would've expanded the story a bit and shown you a bit more of what was going on. But instead you were railroaded into doing specific things.

There is obviously a much bigger story, I'm enjoying the thought that we will see more of it.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes