4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I've just reported the post from the previous page as a "Game update", so the OP will get updated as well. I've also updated my "Gallery Unlocker", which is linked in the OP, to v0.8.16. Thanks again to rDell for posting the updated version!

Jun 1, 2017
I notice that the file for Version 0.8.16 on Mega is 5.92 GB, but the file on GoFile is 6.4 GB. Does anybody know what the difference between the two is?

Carl206

Nov 18, 2018
2023-01-23_feat.jpg COUNTESS IN CRIMSON PATCH 0.8.16
We just released a small content update for Countess in Crimson. It features an additional scene at the end of Chapter III with Eva and Titus.

Before you ask – yes, a large content patch that will include Magdalena, additional locations and story expansion is coming, but that update will require major adjustments and rebalancing and therefore must be added as one large content drop. However, in order to show that the game is being actively worked on, we decided to release a few smaller chunks in the meantime, ones that don’t collide with existing content (Gallery will also be sorted once update 1.0 is ready, until then, new Gallery entries will appear at the end of each relevant Gallery section). There will be 1 or 2 more such small updates before the Magdalena patch is released.

Please be aware you will have to start a new game to experience new content. If you have an active playthrough, it’s also recommended to finish it first before updating the game as loading a save file from previous version may cause some minor issues.

You may also want to wait for further updates if you don’t feel like replaying the game every time a small batch of new content is added.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Listed as completed yet adding more content kinda annoys me in a way as the game REALLY isn't COMPLETED. I mean I get that they don't have the game listed as completed but the changelog SAYS the game is completed. I mean not like I completed the game in the first place but I'm more interested in completely completed games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mommysboiii

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
About the "Completed" tag of this game: read my post from more than half a year ago! The version number is not (and never was) 1.0, and although the main story is complete, we will get more updates in the future. I also have reported this to the mod team & the author of OP, but nobody seems to care about fixing that stuff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I notice that the file for Version 0.8.16 on Mega is 5.92 GB, but the file on GoFile is 6.4 GB. Does anybody know what the difference between the two is?

GoFile on the site reports different sizes all the time, I've noticed once you click download it will show the size that it actually is, seems like GoFile rounds up for some reaon.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes