4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Interesting -- where did you see this? I just checked the official blog and I can't see any posts about the new version.

But you might be right, I just checked the , and this game has gotten some updates in the past few hours. But so far just "minor" changes, no new content as it seems:

There is new post now

Reactions: theMickey_

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Is there only 3 futa scenes, cause there's more in the gallery but i didn't see them once playing it.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The guy makes a tutorial, but by the time you get into the tavern, you have no idea what you're supposed to do.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The guy makes a tutorial, but by the time you get into the tavern, you have no idea what you're supposed to do.
Not very obvious -- but in most scenes you can move your mouse to the very left/right side of the screen to "scroll" the screen! That's how you continue at the very start when you're "stuck" in the tavern ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I saw the update on their website, and I spend some time trying to get it, but so far to no avail. I hope someone has it and is sharing it here as well, as I can't get it on Steam myself.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn what an amazing game I'm sad I didn't find out sooner but now I'm going to play it several times hehe

SharpeSerana

Aug 30, 2018
Well, these 2 updates don't add a lot to the game.
With 0.8.13, it adds dialogue skins for all character once you reach mastery level: you can change the skin of the girl you're talking to with another one (for example, with the demon form of the character).
With 0.8.14, it just add 2 dialogue skins with a Halloween theme.

Jul 15, 2017
I dunno what it is exactly, but something about the aesthetics grabs me. It reminds me, and i dunno if someone can relate to it, a bit of these Hidden Picture Games on Steam/Android with this nifty designed Artworks, Colors and such... but mixed with an higher Quality 3D Engine like some of these Lessons of Passions Games... but much more refined. And weird to point that out, i also like the scenery / background of this Game.

Only thing which "bothers" me (though that's a strong word, it's okay that it's in there i'm simply not into it) i'm really not into the Futa stuff.. i'd liked if there would've been atleast 1-2 NTR Scenes of Ashley with another men. Another thing which bothers me a bit, that in the Gallery there is the lack of dialogue. I'm really not fond of Gallerys where it's either only CG or Animations, i find Dialogues adds flavor to a sexscene.

But either way, i got a copy on Steam... can't wait for the Full Release.

Reactions: bradleycooper69
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes