4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Is it only one sex scene?
Yep - some tame action between Ashley and the Countess and some filler from her side of the story. Would have been a nice little patch after the FIRST RELEASE but as it is there is still no anal scene with her despite it being teased very early in the game... such disappointment.
Going by how the other game went we've got 3 more years of slow drip content before this one is "done"

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CountessInCrimson-0.8.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Smith47

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Tbh this is one of the few games on here i think would benefit from a Renpy version or a skip button+extra save slots or hell some kinda points edit mod cause damn it kinda sucks that you have to replay the whole thing each time you wanna try a different ending without being able to skip which is a shame cause i honestly really love the visuals/story

Last edited:

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Honestly, I don't understand wtf they've been doing all this time. It's been almost a year since the initial release and all they added is 2.5 new scenes and 2 costumes. How long should we wait for that Magdalena character to be implemented? Five more years lol? :KEK:
Tbh this is one of the few games on here i think would benefit from a Renpy version or a skip button+extra save slots or hell some kinda points edit mod cause damn it kinda sucks that you have to replay the whole thing each time you wanna try a different ending without being able to skip which is a shame cause i honestly really love the visuals/story
100% of this.

Reactions: LordTuskar

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I like the game for what it is (especially the futa content) and I appreciate the new content, but I wonder if their is negatively affecting the speed of development (post launch content)...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...but I wonder if their is negatively affecting the speed of development (post launch content)...
I don't think so. In their blog posts and in its comment section they've always made it very clear that Countess in Crimson is their main priority, because it obviously attracts more people then the new game:
  • "Countess in Crimson" is being developed by both of us and is a top priority for us since due to both it’s aesthetic and themes it has a potential to appeal to wider audience ...
  • At this moment all of our processing power is geared towards Countess in Crimson. Considering it received much more encouraging reactions it seemed like reasonable thing to do.
Also they explained why there were some delays for the in-game content of Countess in Crimson:
  • I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for the slow development of post-launch content for Countess in Crimson. Several minor factors come into play, but the most important one is that I’m currently moving and have limited ability to work on new content.
Finally, if you look at their first game Cockwork Industries -- it took them almost 2 years from the very first to the final release:
  • Release date: 26/10/2018
  • Final release: 12/08/2020
So I would not expect a "final release" of Countess in Crimson within the next 12-18 months, with some content updates maybe every 4-5 months.

• Sad
Reactions: MrMax and Redboi8
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes