4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello Mickey, v1.0 is out. Could you update the unlocker?
I would love to! But I don't have access to the game on Steam (living in a country where those kinda games aren't available sucks), so I'll have to wait until someone posts the updated version here.

Also, I'm just curious: did they add any new scenes/content? Or is it just a "bug fix" version (then the numbering would be strange)? Are there any change logs you can provide? I've checked steamdb.info and I do see a v1.0.0 from like two days ago indeed, but all it says is "We fixed a couple of things" basically...

So: if someone has access to version 1.0.0 and would like to share it, I will be happy to update my Gallery Unlocker as well as my Walkthrough.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Countess in Crimson official launch!
We're proud to announce that Countess in Crimson is leaving early access and is officially releasing today!

Version 1.0 comes with added language versions in Spanish, French, Polish and Simplified Chinese!

Thank You for helping us making the game better throughout the early access period. Your feedback was crucial in making this game the best it can be.

As for what's next - our work doesn't end here. After a short break, we're starting work on a DLC that will introduce additional love interests and side stories into the game. We'll keep you updated on the progress as soon as development starts.

Till next time!

Digital Seductions Team

Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes
  • Added additional language versions - Spanish, French, Polish and Simplified Chinese.
  • Fixed an issue where UI elements would occasionally not appear upon starting a new game.
  • Added minor fixes and improvements.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So it's actually just a minor bug fix version, and a renumbering to "1.0.0" to mark an official release -- makes sense.

Can anybody who has access to 1.0.0 already tell me if the Gallery Unlocker still works? Because if they haven't added any scenes/content since 0.9.2, it should still work and unlock all galleries/achievements.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
So it's actually just a minor bug fix version, and a renumbering to "1.0.0" to mark an official release -- makes sense.

Can anybody who has access to 1.0.0 already tell me if the Gallery Unlocker still works? Because if they haven't added any scenes/content since 0.9.2, it should still work and unlock all galleries/achievements.
I had last 3 of the nun pics and her star achievement locked. Your bc.x file unlocked them so looks like it works for 1.0

Reactions: theMickey_

pokiller

May 5, 2018
I would love to! But I don't have access to the game on Steam (living in a country where those kinda games aren't available sucks), so I'll have to wait until someone posts the updated version here.

Also, I'm just curious: did they add any new scenes/content? Or is it just a "bug fix" version (then the numbering would be strange)? Are there any change logs you can provide? I've checked steamdb.info and I do see a v1.0.0 from like two days ago indeed, but all it says is "We fixed a couple of things" basically...

So: if someone has access to version 1.0.0 and would like to share it, I will be happy to update my Gallery Unlocker as well as my Walkthrough.
Not sure if you can visit this link:

Reactions: hhhbk

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
looks good on my end. emmm.
Try to first join the group on telegram, then search for the game: quzimingyue
To be honest: I'm not going to join some random Telegram group, and then search for it. Why don't you -- as you seem to have access to it -- just download it and post a link to a F95 verified and F95 supported file hoster like Mega, Workupload or something like that? ;-)

pokiller

May 5, 2018
To be honest: I'm not going to join some random Telegram group, and then search for it. Why don't you -- as you seem to have access to it -- just download it and post a link to a F95 verified and F95 supported file hoster like Mega, Workupload or something like that? ;-)
I don't mind uploading something small like a save file here but this game is too large and it would take me days to upload it, my internet uplink speed sucks.
And this is not a random telegram group. Look it up on Google about this group and see what they post, before you join if you have concerns. I would say the games they share are just as good as F95, no issue/virus found so far.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
ok guys, enjoy version 1.0.1
Much appreciated! :-D

I've just updated the Gallery Unlocker and Walkthrough which are both linked in the OP. And I say "updated", but I only needed to check if they still work, because since 0.9.2 there's has been no new content (expect additional languages...?!), so I basically just had to updated the posts to reflect they're still working with 1.0.1 as well.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is complete o they are going to make a few more updates to this game?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes