4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

SweeTomato

Aug 1, 2017
I think the first "part" CockWork industry was better. The girls had much better clothing sets up and you saw more lingerie and high heels. <3<3<3

Nevertheless, nice graphics and thanks for the upload

Eva is the best here <3
agree, cockwork industries chicks was much hotter and the scenes was also better

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I've done every scenes and achievements but still missing these 8 images, do you guys know how to have them?
Check this post (the Spoiler at the end) -- the 4th ending has multiple variations, and you have to play them all to get all the images.

That being said: I just played through all the possible endings (and variations), and got all but one (1) single image unlocked, and I don't know how to get the last one. Also: if I use this bc.x file which has been posted last week by rDell I'm still missing the exactly same picture from the story gallery, so I'm not sure if this is just a bug...?!

1652537200465.png

Reactions: What'sNew

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Gallery Unlocker for version 1.0.1

Here it is, a bc.x file to fully unlock all achievements and all videos/pictures in the gallery.

Instruction: Download the attached ZIP archive, and extract the bc.x file into the "scenes" sub-directory of your main game folder -- enjoy!

This is not (!) a save file! Because of the multiple paths, I will not upload multiple save games for every single path. But with the galleries unlocked, you can basically watch every scene from the game in the gallery anyways.

P.S.: Also check out my "Walkthrough", which is linked in the OP.

// EDIT (2023-11-13): Updated the file for the new version 1.0.1!
All Galleries, all Achievements and all Skins (incl. so far available Halloween skins!) unlocked.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
stuck on irina.....
and see some coment who download the origin still stuck?

i have the gallery unlock, but want play to, beucase the gallery to short wkwkwkwk

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
stuck on irina..... and see some coment who download the origin still stuck?
i have the gallery unlock, but want play to, beucase the gallery to short wkwkwkwk
After my first playthrough I just used the walkthrough from Picknikker (thanks again for this!) to get the right answers on my following playthroughs for a specific ending, and I also used this post to know how to get the variants of the 4th ending.

It took me about ~5 hours to get all the endings (1 full playthrough, and the rest was mainly rushing through the game).

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
After my first playthrough I just used the walkthrough from Picknikker (thanks again for this!) to get the right answers on my following playthroughs for a specific ending, and I also used this post to know how to get the variants of the 4th ending.

It took me about ~5 hours to get all the endings (1 full playthrough, and the rest was mainly rushing through the game).
R u used origin or compress file?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The sex scenes for each respective ending were a bit of a let down tbh. So far we have mc fking the countess, eva scissoring a girl, ashley masturbating and aliyah fking ashley. On paper it sounds good but it could have been a lot hotter. :unsure:

Nice Kyoko and Andrea cameo though.

Reactions: Cockhacks

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
i have problem with the screen after im done with tutorial screen. i cant see the titus and i cant moce to up room. anyone can help me with this?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i have problem with the screen after im done with tutorial screen. i cant see the titus and i cant moce to up room. anyone can help me with this?
You can scroll most scenes to the left/right if you move your mouse towards the left/right edge of the window -- have you tried that?

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
Try force reload via F5 as in options screen or simple restart the game.
You can scroll most scenes to the left/right if you move your mouse towards the left/right edge of the window -- have you tried that?
Thanks both of u. fixed now, was error cant move before then try reload game. was think why the screen still same like that.... and i forget about need move my mouse to left and right to see another spot xD.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes