RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone knows where the climbers are? Fortune tellers tells me to find climbers but I've been everywhere and couldn't find them
after you have talked to the researcher in the mountain go back to the inn

bitcrusher

May 24, 2019
Keep getting loading errors when I try to launch the game like ''Failed to load img/system/shadow'' etc. I've started the game with locale emulator but it doesn't seem to work.

bitcrusher

May 24, 2019
Keep getting loading errors when I try to launch the game like ''Failed to load img/system/shadow'' etc. I've started the game with locale emulator but it doesn't seem to work.
Figured out it was the Alternative MTL making it not work.

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
anyone knows where the last crystal or ball is??? and how do you get the key for the recollection room

Istanblues

Mar 14, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

How can i pass this guy? I tried with Sister Bonds but the passage is blocked. I'm stucked at 34 level and I need 35 lvl.

MonkeyBlue

Jun 27, 2018
I can't cut the cactus, can cut the 1st one, but then not a single one. Fix didn't help, pre-patched didn't help. I'm now tying the 1.006 jp version.
EDIT: 1.006 version didn't help either. Maybe i need to keep talking to everyone? So then, they give me an item? I don't know
The JP version should work, if its after time-skip you need to collect 2 items, a garbage bag by the blue tent in the map left of the city (in a red chest) and the other one is a stick behind the school (also in a red chest)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
The Shift button is used to Dash and to clear the text box. It's easy to hit it accidentally and be frozen in a no text box state. Just press Shift again to release it. I've been caught like that before and it's not obvious that it happened. I'm still glad there is a way to clear the text box. I hate it when developers don't include that.

Edit: Sorry, I hadn't played past that part.. I thought Yutaka was frozen. Here you have to use the skill Sisters' Bonds to switch to Keiko at her house and she can get him to move by using sex. There are barriers to certain areas that are keyed to Keiko's lewdness level, so if you can't reach them you have to have sex with random villagers to reach the required level. It's a bit of a grind but a sexy one. ;)

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I am downloading the jap version now, but i really believe i am going to delete everything and play the old version. Sorry, it just doesn't seem to be worth it.
Using switching between japanese and english version is playable. Thanks for the option.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes