RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

LaPageManga

Aug 27, 2019
I just tested it myself and it worked. So the problem is on your end. Make sure you actually downloaded the patched version. The folder will say pre-patched. If it doesn't you got the game before I updated the links so download and install the patch.

If you still have problems that is a problem with your save and you should start the game over after you do the above.

Screenshot included below as proof:

View attachment 1186615
This moment I spent it I made it when the boy with glasses gave us the stick as an adult

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Where can I find the Kino boy to learn cut grass, the walkthrough said go to the house with orange roof but i don't see anyone

Deathborn

Sep 29, 2018
if its the same issue i had, you need to find the stick behind the school, talk to kino, he sais to search for something in the garbage, wich you can find in the pathway before the screen were the school is, somewhere on the left side, its a red treasure, talk to kino again and you can cut stuff

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Wel. I am frustrated. Using the patch let's me cut the grass once. i have done everything possible. talked to everyone possible entered every house. It is stuck. A solution to install a japanese version and switch between them, is not a solution in my opinion. It is a possible workarround. I rather play the old game again. That will be far more enjoyable.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Wel. I am frustrated. Using the patch let's me cut the grass once. i have done everything possible. talked to everyone possible entered every house. It is stuck. A solution to install a japanese version and switch between them, is not a solution in my opinion. It is a possible workarround. I rather play the old game again. That will be far more enjoyable.
did you used the updated patch? anyway another solution, that I was using before, is using the jap version and this tool for easy mtl, be aware that there's no manual fix so sometimes the lines go out of border but you have no problem about the the game itself

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
did you used the updated patch? anyway another solution, that I was using before, is using the jap version and this tool for easy mtl, be aware that there's no manual fix so sometimes the lines go out of border but you have no problem about the the game itself
I am downloading the jap version now, but i really believe i am going to delete everything and play the old version. Sorry, it just doesn't seem to be worth it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I am downloading the jap version now, but i really believe i am going to delete everything and play the old version. Sorry, it just doesn't seem to be worth it.
the main topic as now seem a bit confusionary (too many hands on) you can use mine, maybe will be more useful.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
The OP was updated. Can you clarify what needs to be updated exactly?
Hi Silentce. Did you fix/check it on all 47 :eek: maps?

Edit: I just checked and is fixed in all.
But the maps 7 (event 64) and 162 (events 7 & 8) could cause another bug. related with the CarryRock.js plugin.
capu2 you may want to edit those two maps too (replace rock with and Destination with 目的地).
Edit2: translator++ has changed also i[111] to i [111] or i\n[111] in 14 places (but I have no idea if it is inportant).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Silentce

lotaku

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone knows where the climbers are? Fortune tellers tells me to find climbers but I've been everywhere and couldn't find them

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes