RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
How do I move the boulders? JP and ENG both don't work, or maybe the instructions weren't clear... It says to move/click on the boulder on the map?

aflix5673

Sep 21, 2019
How do i get into the public bath, im already in just cant do anything, says need to remove clothes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, Anyone able to help me figure out how to move stones/rocks? I been stuck on this for a bit.
i cant move the rocks in the challenge from the train station, any help?
I have the same problem
- Save your game.
- Extract/replace the two maps from the zip in the data folder
- restart/reload the game, load the save and continue playing...
ps. do not use this patch with my MTL

Last edited:

Y0urDepression

Aug 24, 2019
dear lord the cactus bug is just a bit annoying edit: its not cutting the cactus thats bugged its the cutting itself that is bugged

Last edited:

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
followed the guides instruction on how to unlock the peeping event (see both boys 3 times in various places and get the villagers to anger 2) but it wont occur. i already had beaten the game does that affect it?

ps if anyone has a full save with gallery unlocked i can't unlock that either.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Is this basically the exact same game but just with remade art?
What was wrong with the earlier art? :unsure:
This is more like "FF7 remake" than "Demon's Souls remake". Basically, it's similar but the plot, progression and few other things are different.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone confirm for me if Yutaka actually has full sex scenes in this game? I don't want a repeat of Summer Vacation.

how do you get that? I don't have nude there
If I remember right, it's in the chest you find by jumping on top of the apartment complex.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes