RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Here is the MTL I made for myself from ver.1.006 and fixed a few strings of the original version.
In some places \i[111] is missing the symbol \.

included the translation.tpp in case someone wants to iprove google's poetry.
ps. I upload it as a temporary solution until ZeroB fix his own. (the bug should be in [対象者] leave it untranslated and pay attention on the and 目的地 on maps 007 and 162)

edit: added Wordwrap.zip
edit: added MTL for v1.007

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
the most stupid fix for this XD

download both the japanese version and the english one

each time you are stuck in the english one transfare the saves to the japanese, cut all the bushes, save and then transfare them back to the english version xD

alansalcedo

Jul 28, 2017
i was able to pass the first grass cutting when she was a kid now shes grow and need the second ingredient i cant cut the grass again any help..

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
A game series translated so beautifully by KaguraGames and now we get this... A translation that requires 2 versions (one of them japanese) to be played due to bugs in translation, and a bunch of fixes, which who knows what to download anymore... Some things are better left untouched imo. Hope Kagura hops onto this translation in the future and I'll await for it until then.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Looking at this "remake" script and comparing it to the script of the old version i can see its most the same except for some extra scenes here and there.

With enough patience and putting both versions side by side a port of the english translation of the old game could be done for this.

Ofc there would be the matter of the new scenes to translate but at least it would be a good tl.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Looking at this "remake" script and comparing it to the script of the old version i can see its most the same except for some extra scenes here and there.

With enough patience and putting both versions side by side a port of the english translation of the old game could be done for this.

Ofc there would be the matter of the new scenes to translate but at least it would be a good tl.
naah is pretty similar but also very different. I appreciate more the first since it goes more gradually, the remake seem a bit rushedin this terms, it add a lot of more content later on but the start is meh.

alansalcedo

Jul 28, 2017
the most stupid fix for this XD

download both the japanese version and the english one

each time you are stuck in the english one transfare the saves to the japanese, cut all the bushes, save and then transfare them back to the english version xD
Thanks it works smoth now!!

Reactions: bluedragon520

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
naah is pretty similar but also very different. I appreciate more the first since it goes more gradually, the remake seem a bit rushedin this terms, it add a lot of more content later on but the start is meh.
Weird, i compared the jp versions and the script looked p much the same oh well

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
I was browsing through the thread, and I don't know if I missed it, but is something wrong with the translation? It's in English, but I feel like I'm having a stroke while reading it. It makes 0 sense. I used the patch in the main post. Is there another fix?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Nevermind, I'm a dumbass and didn't realize you need to learn the skill again lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH MY GOD! I searched for that stupid wooden Stick for like 15 Minutes! You can go behind the Burner XD Oh my God! For those who are stuck, i hope you read this before you post! Go behind the School and just follow the Path Parallel to the Dog XD it leads behind the burner

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes