RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

capu2

May 15, 2018
The problem is with the translation product not with the game developer.
Zero auto-translated the whole columns making script targets and events produce errors.

Reactions: VonRaschke

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The post was stelead from mine, most of ppl will not care about but is truly a shame, hope this will be resolved quickly.

MonkeyBlue

Jun 27, 2018
The post was stelead from mine, most of ppl will not care about but is truly a shame, hope this will be resolved quickly.
you put it in complete game requests mate.. aka you wanted the game added to the site.. and so it was added by a uploader.
Next time if you want to upload a game, make sure you post it in the right part of the forum.

dun djinn

May 14, 2020
Start a new game because are using a save file with the wrong game scripts

Also,be sure to copy the contents of my fix to the data folder

Refer to image below

View attachment 1186245

ADDENDUM: My fix is different from the fix at the front page
i restarted the game to test your fix, it resolved the first cactus about 5 minutes into the game however every cactus found afterwards is still bugged.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
you put it in complete game requests mate.. aka you wanted the game added to the site.. and so it was added by a uploader.
Next time if you want to upload a game, make sure you post it in the right part of the forum.
i've add the tag update, as written in rules, it was moved from him and the "uploader" took the credits.
I'm not angry for nothing, is not the first game i submit but seem somebody didn't care.

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
This is the FIX

To apply the fix, follow these steps

1. Extract data.rar
  2. Copy Data folder
  3. Open www folder of the game
  4. Paste the Data folder
  5. If you are prompted to overwrite, say "yes"
Fix contain Map 78 and MAp 64

I translated the first few lines but I got bored since this is not my project to begin with

Contact me if you have further issues

Gameil Silentce check it out if it works
So far so good my man, got me past the intro. I don't know if this will just break at the very next event or whatever, but I appreciate your work anyway.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
strange, there is mostly girl on the photo, but actually you're playing male... :cautious:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
This is the FIX

To apply the fix, follow these steps

1. Extract data.rar
  2. Copy Data folder
  3. Open www folder of the game
  4. Paste the Data folder
  5. If you are prompted to overwrite, say "yes"
Fix contain Map 78 and MAp 64

UPDATE (1609H): Now contains all maps.

I translated the first few lines but I got bored since this is not my project to begin with

Contact me if you have further issues

Gameil Silentce check it out if it works
Did you take it down? Not available on MEGA anymore

applesaucetm

Nov 11, 2018
Could someone share a working save some time after the time skip? My cactus' after the first set still don't work and I don't want to restart a second time aha.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes