• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
I'll save you the time. The answer is yes. I looked into it more and I understand how the code works now and know why it breaks. The problem is still not fixed in the fix you created for all instances where that command is used. It is using an indexed word to trigger the command so since the word was changed the script is broken. All instances of the word needs to be changed. If you have T++ up do a search and replace for the word in question and overwrite ALL results and you will fix the entire game in one move. The english equivalent is [Target], if you search for [Target} and replace that with the japanese kanji you will fix it.
Can the actual fix be uploaded? bad dev habits to require userbase to fix the game themselves just to play

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
You can't even play the game at this state. That cactus is right at the intro, not a good sign for your translation if you haven't even playtested the first 2 minutes of the game.

anyone

May 11, 2017
Can the actual fix be uploaded? bad dev habits to require userbase to fix the game themselves just to play
i dont know if i understand it but its not dev folts but translation couse
Noodle addict
shered hes mtl with me and it works great but he asket me to not shere it with anyone soo he can make good translation

priamike

Aug 14, 2018
im just trying to figure out the quest to get this gallery unlocked, its just trading items but I really dont get it with mtl

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Any of the scenes have animations or at least multiple renders or just a still pic?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Silly question but, how do I download this? It just opens a web page full of random letters and symbols when I click it.
Don't click on it... right click and select "Save Link As.."

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Which NPC is Kino and how do I get him to make the sword for me? I used the save to skip over the grass from the intro so I'm not sure who made it before.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Is this basically the exact same game but just with remade art?
What was wrong with the earlier art? :unsure:

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
It was created in like 800x600 resolution for I think RPG Maker XP? Doesn't look so hot blown up on modern displays.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think it was remake with not just higher quality arts but adding more content, sound effect, soundtrack, event, H scenes,.... so in a way this game was both a remake but new game too

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes