RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No it's not a 1.005 bug, it's MTL bug

Silentce It seems like the player cannot interect with the bush he is suppose to cut. This happens with the MTL. On JAP version all seem to work fine.
I've attached the save file just before the bug, see if that helps you figure it out.
I am aware. I'll leave this to someone else to fix however as I'm busy with other things and to be honest this game hardly interests me enough to dedicate the time to fix it. Easy enough to fix if someone is willing to put in the time to replace the scripts that the translator broke with working ones.

Reactions: Gameil

S_K

Jul 26, 2017
ok 3 things how do you have sex not as the sister?
The trouble area seems to be;

"Go to the train station area, go inside the store, and talk to the boy while naked."

Then I think you go to the mayor/village chief's house, and talk to the two boys standing outside. (You can break the pots in the way with Q).

Then finally you go back home and interact with something, then talk to the boy outside your home to lose your virginity, and you open up sex scenes.

Reactions: Hock

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
To solve the cactus problem.

don't translate these lines "[対象者],"対象者".
I used the information you provided to replace the Japanese text back in the specified line in a single Map. So far it fixes the first issue of cactus. I'll post the fix for now. I'll look more into it later.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I used the information you provided to replace the Japanese text back in the specified line in a single Map. So far it fixes the first issue of cactus. I'll post the fix for now. I'll look more into it later.
The problem is with map 78. Replacing the map fixes that problem so in essence the problem could and very likely is replicated on any map where that command is broken.

Reactions: Gameil

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
their a order to play this games because i try find, but order worse or their scene didnt see. if their guide or someone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroZmm

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Wanted a fix but absolutely no clue how rpg mv games work, but a quick fix that will hopefully work would be to install this and then enable no-clip and just walk through the cacti, worked on the first one.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
The problem is with map 78. Replacing the map fixes that problem so in essence the problem could and very likely is replicated on any map where that command is broken.
Yes, I thought so too.
Searching the specific text throughout the game in Translator++ shows 94 search results, so I just need go through each result and find and replace the original text in the MTL map, so it would fix the issue. Hoping that this is the only thing the translator broke during translating.
I'm half asleep so I'd break more than fixing anything right now, that's why I said I'll look into it later.

Reactions: Snow972

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, I thought so too.
Searching the specific text throughout the game in Translator++ shows 94 search results, so I just need go through each result and find and replace the original text in the MTL map, so it would fix the issue. Hoping that this is the only thing the translator broke during translating.
I'm half asleep so I'd break more than fixing anything right now, that's why I said I'll look into it later.
I'll save you the time. The answer is yes. I looked into it more and I understand how the code works now and know why it breaks. The problem is still not fixed in the fix you created for all instances where that command is used. It is using an indexed word to trigger the command so since the word was changed the script is broken. All instances of the word needs to be changed. If you have T++ up do a search and replace for the word in question and overwrite ALL results and you will fix the entire game in one move. The english equivalent is [Target], if you search for [Target} and replace that with the japanese kanji you will fix it.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Quick note for MTL creators using Translator ++

please don't include the code lines in the translations especially the part of the Script.json
It would cause the games to break.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes