RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
what happens when you try? Nothing? an error? something else?
Ive been spamming Q a bunch and standing next to the grass.... nothing happens and I cant leave the zone cause it looks like im stuck here until I cut the grass somehow?

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Here I thought Kagura finally translated another game in the series or something. Goddamn mtl-ors can go to hell.

Every name under :FacePalm:is a queen bee fan.

Last edited:

9595xxlx

Jan 12, 2019
where do you find the skill to move (bash) rocks? also... how do you get to the red teleport behind the kid on top of the clothing store? You have to talk to someone but I´ve tried everyone already ...

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
where do you find the skill to move (bash) rocks? also... how do you get to the red teleport behind the kid on top of the clothing store? You have to talk to someone but I´ve tried everyone already ...
1.-the ability to move stones I think is above the station I'm not very sure.
2.- to move the child you have to change the character of your sister and talk to him.

secretazntman

Aug 8, 2017
Haha, as someone who beat this on the non mtl knowing no japanese... I know to get to the red teleport, you have to change into the sister and complete her stuff, so go to the abilities and then choose the gold star one. Then use her to go talk to the boy.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
This is a known bug in 1.005.

workaround is play 1.002 or 1.006 and copy paste save files from between
No it's not a 1.005 bug, it's MTL bug

Silentce It seems like the player cannot interect with the bush he is suppose to cut. This happens with the MTL. On JAP version all seem to work fine.
I've attached the save file just before the bug, see if that helps you figure it out.

Reactions: Silentce

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
Here is a save just right after cactus bug occurs, so you can keep going.
Silly question but, how do I download this? It just opens a web page full of random letters and symbols when I click it.

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
ok 3 things how do you have sex not as the sister? how do you beat her? and how do you use the train, it says if I was a bit older

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes