RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
So turns out I was playing the old v1.005 for 12 hours while there was a newer version with tons of sh*t added in it? Y'all fcking serious rn. Mannnnn

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please help... I need to make medicine for my sister. I have to go to 3 places... school, sanctuary and the last one I don't remember (if anyone knows, please tell me); I did the school, but the passage to the sanctuary is blocked... the 'Q' doesn't work... any ideas? Thanks in advance.

ArtVandelay28

May 25, 2020
Where can i find the DLC?
if you go back a few pages it is posted. would be nice if this thread were updated eventually but we are over 2 weeks behind the dlc at this point so much like with kagura releases probably best to not hold your breath. maybe the dlc violates one of f95's rules so it hasn't been updated? an admin could say so though

Reactions: Isoldebaden

RdardardA1234

Jul 11, 2022
Does anybody know where is the last red spot for the holy eraser? I done all of them but one of them is "holy eraser (off)" and I dont know where should I go to find it ? Please tell me Screenshot_20230716_163114_Reborn Mucchi Ignorance Countryside.jpg

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I can't reach the red mark, there is a kid on front of it and the game says I need Keiko, but I can't find her anywhere and I can't leave the town map.

Edit: nevermind, found the skill of sisterly bond that lets you swap characters

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
guys, which one should i download?
currently i choose the few page behind mega link from someone. (cause many people said main page is not updated)

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I'm getting confused with which games I should play in this series. Is it like this?

Mucchi Mucchi Summer Vacation
Country Girl Keiko
Country Bumpkin Yutaka, which is a remake of Mucchi Mucchi Inaka
Yutaka Gaiden, which is included with the purchase of this game
Mucchi Mucchi School Trip
Mucchi Mucchi IF

Are any of these games redundant?
I believe the remake has all those spin offs, you just need to play Keiko wich happens before this game, and then this one.
Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Wait a second, there are cut content? The DLsite page size says is almost 3 gb, and the GOG one just 2 gb, why is that?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I loved Country Girl Keiko so I wishlisted and bought Country Bumpkin Yutaka as soon as it was released by Kagura on Steam and I haven't regretted it. I've just finished the main story, and although there's still a lot to discover in the game, I feel that it's not as long as the first one.

Of course, there's the story of when Yutaka was at her grandmother's during the summer to discover and see if Yutaka becomes good or bad depending on our actions (maybe only happen in the censored version of the game).

On the other hand, I was surprised by the changes in Keiko: she's become a real Succubu.
Indeed, she gains powers by harvesting the semen of the men she meets, and she particularly prefers virgin men.

While I've just finished the main story and there's still a lot of event to discover in the game, I feel that it's not as long as the first one.

Although for any reasonable person, what Keiko has become is dramatic, this is a video game not to be taken seriously, despite the inconsistencies and mysteries that surround the story.
Snag_8f6719f.png

For those of you who have already finished the game, I'd love to hear what you think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, what happened to the girl who ran the store in Country Girl Keiko? I've forgotten her name, but she was very protective of Keiko and her sister.
Unfortunately for her, she ended up corrupted like the others, if I remember correctly. It seems we can't find her in this sequel.

Apart from a few details, it's always nice to see how the village has changed after 4 years, but we know nothing about where Keiko went or why she's coming back, because even though she wants to see her family again, she seems to be ill and has reasons for wanting to return.

It's as if her illness is called hornyness and she can't stop having sex with anyone. It's even frustrating when you think about it, because she seems so uncontrollable that the gods have put up barriers to prevent her from doing things to anyone.

The game's CGs are as pleasant as ever, albeit repetitive, and Kagura's translation is really top-notch.

There are quite a few repetitive CGs, but on the whole they are sufficiently diversified and relevant to the situation.

You have to take the game at face value, and laugh at the games that nympho Keiko plays with her sister Yutaka's friends and other villagers (e.g. the condom game).

Reactions: Noobeginner

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Wait a second, there are cut content? The DLsite page size says is almost 3 gb, and the GOG one just 2 gb, why is that?
This is because you have to download the patch to get the full version of the game with the 3GB of content you mentioned, as the basic version sold on GOG and Steam is devoid of all the NSFW content and associated CG. What's strange is that in the censored version, even Masaoka is censored lol - you'd think she was so ugly that they censored her, poor thing...

When I downloaded the patch via Kagura, it took longer than for any other game because the hidden content was so considerable, which just goes to show how rich and complete this game is in its uncensored version.

• Wow
Reactions: M7G

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know if Kiri dies before the events of this game? The shrine god mentions that she is broken in both body and mind but didn't elaborate further until you use all 7 orbs to save her.
This is really late reply but you can see Kiri with her broken mind in the present before using the orbs to save her, it's the person in the left as son as you enter the outskirts, she will not talk but the confirmation that it's her is that this character disappear after you save Kiri.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
This is because you have to download the patch to get the full version of the game with the 3GB of content you mentioned, as the basic version sold on GOG and Steam is devoid of all the NSFW content and associated CG. What's strange is that in the censored version, even Masaoka is censored lol - you'd think she was so ugly that they censored her, poor thing...

When I downloaded the patch via Kagura, it took longer than for any other game because the hidden content was so considerable, which just goes to show how rich and complete this game is in its uncensored version.
That can't be right. The version I have just downloaded was posted a few pages back with the supposed dlc moved over and is supposed to be patched with the nsfw content already yet it's 2.05 gb

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Hi everyone, I spent an afternoon figuring this out as a KG player myself, because none of this felt quite right, and I actually stumbled upon the correct answer (or at least, the one that worked most for me). So this is the instructions for people who bought the game legitimately on Kagura Games.

Step 1: Save your saves from the main game to a separate place.

Step 2: (Stay with me on this one) delete the game. You don't have to fully remove it from your computer, moving it to your trash and letting it sit there should be fine.

Step 3: Go to Kagura Games and go to your downloads. Install Country Bumpkin Yutaka as if you were downloading it for the first time.

Step 4: Once you let it install, it will install both the main game and the Gaiden extra content.

Step 5: Move your saves back into the www folder in the real game (if you only see the shortcut, right click and go to "open file location".

If you follow all these steps, you should have both the main game and the add-on, next to one another, and you can click on either one to begin, with the main game having all your saves. If anyone has changes to make in their processes that worked for them, sick. If it doesn't work for you, I apologize, this is simply what worked for me, after working on it off and on from 4pm to 3am.
When you say you should have both the main game and the add on, next to one another, clarify that for me. What Exactly do you mean? I only have the Country Bumpkin Yukata folder and when I try to play it it has the dlc screen on it, so I'm confused. Screenshot as an example of what you mean by they should be next to each other.

Reactions: Gameville421

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Am I going insane? What kind of ass backwards retarded bullshit is this. I tried to download the gog version with Gaiden installed a bit back, but it seems to only be starting the dlc. Surely I'm wrong on this, but does the dlc replace the main game? How the fuck do you have the option of playing both at once?

Reactions: Gameville421
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes