RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
Here fully patched version Country Bumpkin Yutaka I used GOG build provided by fastick and applied Kagura patch link provided by polnygrzmot and DLC files are also moved properly. I have not played the game yet so if you find any issues do let me know.
i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but this seems to only launch the DLC game. looking through the files, it seems like everything should be here, but only the DLC is playable for some reason.

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
can someone put up a patched version that actually launches the base game? or does patching the game with dlc files automatically block you out of playing the base game?

itsallgoodman09

Feb 2, 2018
can someone put up a patched version that actually launches the base game? or does patching the game with dlc files automatically block you out of playing the base game?
yeah initially i thought everything was included and didn't check much, but by the looks of it i played only dlc part and didn't realize it. So i guess you can try and at least play dlc and base game (from main post) separately.

timob256

Dec 21, 2019
How to get a sphere in the pool ??

I tried to use the knowledge from but it didn't work out.

Does anyone have any screenshots? How to do it.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
How to get a sphere in the pool ??

I tried to use the knowledge from but it didn't work out.

Does anyone have any screenshots? How to do it.
did you try to use search button or saw top of the page to check before asking??

Last edited:
Reactions: Milk on Sausage
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes