RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You can't use save files from the OG (fan translated) version with the Kagura version.
Also the screen looks like you just started playing the game, so just restart?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I can't progress further in the game, i'm now already 1,5 hour figuring out. I need to make that soup, the ingredients are at "granny's" house. But where is Granny's house, I literally when to all houses, but one is not accessible, due bushes that I can't destroy (Q is not working). I went to the fortune teller and she said that I need to visit a young man with glasses named Kino.

I visit him, so I did. He tells me that I need to find a branch, Yutaka says that it might be around the school and after that she says "let's go", but Kino doesn't follow me.

I search around the school and I can't interact with anything.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I can't progress further in the game, i'm now already 1,5 hour figuring out. I need to make that soup, the ingredients are at "granny's" house. But where is Granny's house, I literally when to all houses, but one is not accessible, due bushes that I can't destroy (Q is not working). I went to the fortune teller and she said that I need to visit a young man with glasses named Kino.

I visit him, so I did. He tells me that I need to find a branch, Yutaka says that it might be around the school and after that she says "let's go", but Kino doesn't follow me.

I search around the school and I can't interact with anything.
The Branch is in a chest behind the school. Access via classroom.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Which memories are the ones where Yutaka finds her sister having sex with people? I know one of them is with the major and to see that scene you have to go to one of her friends. But what about the others?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Curious query folks, did Kagura ever patch their localization of this game with the latest content updates from Ota guchi field? If I'm not mistaken,I distinctly remember them mentioning that they will do so at some point, but did that ever happen?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
whats the difference between the official and community version
the community version is the old fan translation wale the official version is the version translated officially and Uncensored by Kagura Games.
so its basically the difference between the fan translation or the official translation and uncensoring of the game as far as I remember.

Reactions: Zator and Kezza329
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes