RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
did not work dissepear the kid
?

Putting clothes in enables the event in that location, which triggers the virginity-loss event.
They won't talk to you because you need to not be in the naked state to trigger it.

Shadiw2005175

Mar 27, 2024
hey man just wanna ask where do you get the key to the gate in the mountains and the god ball of outskirts of town
Hey man i may ask you when i try to get on the train station the security say come back when u grow up any clues? And my version is 1.0

John_proto

Feb 21, 2022
i have looked in every page and used the search bar and still don´t understand.
so i downloaded the latest version "Yutagotchi and the six sided...." does this include
1)yutaka in village (mountain path, beach , orbs and stuff)
2)Yutaka during the 1 month before the village (where you have stats and can become different personalities)
3)where you play with the boy in the house of yutaka

if yes to all , in which order ?? and is there a requirement to pass ? cause everytime i launch the game it s starts with 2) it only shows a sceneof 1) and how do i reach 3)

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Kagura Version 100% Gallery Save... for some reason didn't see anyone else posted it? if someone did then my bad, I'm just blind

Anyways save 18 is main game gallery, 19 is alleyway gallery(events with Yutaka's Mom/Aya) 20 is cousin's house gallery

Tho I do recommend actually playing the game, was fun for literally being a scene grabbing sim.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
I figured that you're supposed to use the booze to defeat big sis Keiko, but she just tanked the first bottle and there's no way I can afford more.
Did I level her up too much by having her fuck everybody in the neighbourhood, lmao?
I just used two bottles of booze on her, cuz I'm a filthy cheater and maxed out my money as the first thing I did lol. Tbf the only things that accomplished was the Keiko fight and getting the max speed movement item from the Cocco shopkeep for an exorbitant price early, even tho I only used the Ninja Footwear(which you can get for free at the start of free roam by going to the Police Box basement lmao)
I wonder if getting the +strength and +best gear wishes would help, but I only did the Kiri wish.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes