RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 15, 2019
i have looked in every page and used the search bar and still don´t understand.
so i downloaded the latest version "Yutagotchi and the six sided...." does this include
1)yutaka in village (mountain path, beach , orbs and stuff)
2)Yutaka during the 1 month before the village (where you have stats and can become different personalities)
3)where you play with the boy in the house of yutaka

if yes to all , in which order ?? and is there a requirement to pass ? cause everytime i launch the game it s starts with 2) it only shows a sceneof 1) and how do i reach 3)
Do you have a link for yutagotchi and the six sided.

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Do you need to have this game to play the trial of his new game? Trying to find a demo of it.

Yozoraa

May 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found these two pics on e-hentai game CG but I can't find the scene in the recollection room even though I finished the game. Can anyone help me figure out which scene these two pics belong to?

MaxWeber0

Jan 13, 2024
okay i am stuck in the game. I have the holy eraser and need to find te red scar. I think its behind the bully but how did i past him? It says that my big sis can beat him but how do i do this?

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
It's a shame. The art is soooooo good, but even after nearly two decades of playing h-games, I can't buy into this premise. I love tomboys too, and the casual attitude towards sex is great, but at a certain point, Yutaka goes from naive to lobotomite.

• Haha
Reactions: ChudBuddy

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but this seems to only launch the DLC game. looking through the files, it seems like everything should be here, but only the DLC is playable for some reason.
I can confirm (double checked against an official Kagura Games download) that all the files required for the translated base game + DLC are in the download provided here:
Here fully patched version Country Bumpkin Yutaka I used GOG build provided by fastick and applied Kagura patch link provided by polnygrzmot and DLC files are also moved properly. I have not played the game yet so if you find any issues do let me know.
There is one more step that needs to be done manually. Copy all the files in the picture below EXCEPT the www folder from the original game folder into the Yutaka Gaiden folder. The contents of your Yutaka Gaiden folder should look like this after the copy:

1719081037099.png

Launching the Game.exe in the Yutaka Gaiden folder will play the DLC and launching the Game.exe in the main folder will launch the base game. This is exactly the same setup as in the official Kagura Games version downloaded from their website.

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

nealrame

Jan 31, 2021
I can confirm (double checked against an official Kagura Games download) that all the files required for the translated base game + DLC are in the download provided here:

There is one more step that needs to be done manually. Copy all the files in the picture below EXCEPT the www folder from the original game folder into the Yutaka Gaiden folder. The contents of your Yutaka Gaiden folder should look like this after the copy:

View attachment 3760469

Launching the Game.exe in the Yutaka Gaiden folder will play the DLC and launching the Game.exe in the main folder will launch the base game. This is exactly the same setup as in the official Kagura Games version downloaded from their website.
Launching the game.exe in main folder still starts dlc

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Then you will need the unpatched version to play the base game. That can be found here:
or just download the version posted in the OP.

To be honest, Kagura never created a combined launcher or menu so the games are pretty much separate entities entirely (besides the fact that Yukata Gaiden uses all the base game files besides the modified map data in the www folder)

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes