RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, that doesn't answer my question.

Is this a remake of the full series, or just of the first game.
And you still did not read the OP. But I know, it is too much work...

Only one game. Not sure what you mean with "first", because in chronological order, it would not be the first game.

naofumiwatani

Nov 7, 2020
Author says they've released the demo for the new game, but the link directs to the page of the old game. Do I need to own the old game to access the demo?

Reactions: sauv_

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
first you play the dlc to see how yukata grows and then you play the base game but this dlc is not translated yet so we will have to wait for kagura to translate it
Nearly a year now, and we didn't hear anything from KG about this, did we? Still putting this one on hold until the entire game is done.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
And you still did not read the OP. But I know, it is too much work...

Only one game. Not sure what you mean with "first", because in chronological order, it would not be the first game.
The first game is the first game. Even if a prequel comes out, the one that was released first is still the first.
Unless you are Starwars, I guess, and you start on episode 4, but nobody would be stupid enough to do that.

And no, the OP isn't clear about what the game contains, otherwise I wouldn't have had to ask twice.

The OP describes it as a full remake, but then it says "Of [Japanese name for both the first game in the series, and the informal name of the series as a whole]
That's why I asked.

Packaging the full series together into a single product is what they did with Country Girl Keiko, isn't it?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
what's the difference between community version and the normal one?
My guess: Community version is the unofficial fan translation based on the original/censored Japanese game. Also I am not entirely sure, but I do believe, it's nonsense MTL as well. Normal on the other hand, is Kagura's official translation variant with uncensored CG works.

PS: Both versions are incomplete as far as I can decipher. There are expansion stories that were added by the developer but are missing due to the lack of translations.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I figured that you're supposed to use the booze to defeat big sis Keiko, but she just tanked the first bottle and there's no way I can afford more.
Did I level her up too much by having her fuck everybody in the neighbourhood, lmao?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes