RPGM Completed Country Bumpkin Yutaka [v1.0] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Here fully patched version Country Bumpkin Yutaka I used GOG build provided by fastick and applied Kagura patch link provided by polnygrzmot and DLC files are also moved properly. I have not played the game yet so if you find any issues do let me know.
Does this only have the dlc? Why when I start it up is it just the dlc title screen? Where's the main game with all the content?

Reactions: Gameville421

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Okay so here's my title screen for the GOG version. Is the NSFW content enabled or do I need to do something else? I thought that the title screen was supposed to be her tits out in her white tanktop.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
That can't be right. The version I have just downloaded was posted a few pages back with the supposed dlc moved over and is supposed to be patched with the nsfw content already yet it's 2.05 gb
You must have a different version because on mine that I bought on Steam, I have a sex scene after patching the games with the patch from Kagura's official website....

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
so from what i understand, the order is?:

- keiko/summer vacation
- this
- school trip

but where does muchi muchi IF fall?

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Can someone please explain what’s the difference between this game and the dlc plus do I play the whole game if I down the game from this site or is it just the dlc

Reactions: Gameville421

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Did the Kagura game come with new scenes or is the DLC? I played the Japanese thoroughly, and I don't remember seen this scene of Yutaka's blowjob.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
So, apparently there's suppose to be 120 CGs on this game's last version. Is the version shared here with that much content? I can't quite understand this lol..

Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
Just to be clear... is the download link in this post as it is right now is the full game with DLC added to it?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes