RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Keeping the old look just places you down into a lengthy ending sequence, where Keiko gets tricked into becoming the class whore, and the boys literally grow into adult men in as soon as they fuck.
"grow into adult men"

Is that censorship?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
All 4 games huh? I guess that's why this one took so damn long? This is one of the first games they announced but damn it took long.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
"grow into adult men"

Is that censorship?
The CG depict them as having adult-sized proportions; more likely just reused assets, although most other CGs I've seen don't even bother showing any male bodies.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Any hopes Kagura translate the other two games?
The first one, you can get the latest version but its in Japanese with a very bad MTL
the second one you can only get outdated versions, and the "IF" and "school trips" dlc that came with it are outdated too... dammit why is it so hard to get the latest version of those games
Depends on how well this sells, cuz money talks. So go buy it if you want more.

mlpfan123

Feb 1, 2018
Pretty sure there was, but this is a translation from a professional studio with uncensored artwork.
The
wasn't there an MTL of this game on the website before because I swear I have played this before?

edit: https://f95zone.to/threads/mucchi-muchi-rural-life-v1-002-fix-2-ota-guchi-field.34674/ this is the same game right but this version is with good translation?
edit2: see that this game is a few times bigger (like 5x) and changes or just compression shit?
The MTL version also doesn’t have a pregnancy tag. Is there actually pregnancy in this jaguar version of the game?

Aug 2, 2017
Man I don't know.. The protagonist is dumb as rocks and her tits are so massive it's a turn off. I must be in a distinct minority that doesn't find tits that massive appealing. I could tell the story was going to be bad when the first "scene" is the school teacher using the classic hentai line of "But I have to teach you how to be friendly!!1" as an excuse to fondle the protagonist, who of course just accepts it because of her complete lack brain cells.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Can we an "Oblivious" tag?
Is it one of those games where the character is stupid beyond the point of being believable and gets led into ridiculous and equally unbelievable situations one by one? That's a shame if so. I can't even imagine how that does something for someone.

And yeah, would love a tag for that. Oblivious sounds good.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sweet! Now I can finally finish it. The MTL release was so bugged that it was impossible complete some quests.

Is it one of those games where the character is stupid beyond the point of being believable and gets led into ridiculous and equally unbelievable situations one by one? That's a shame. I can't even imagine how that does something for someone.

And yeah, would love a tag for that. Oblivious sounds good.
It is. Hmm, maybe a perverted case of schadenfreude?
I can enjoy it without any problem. :giggle:

Reactions: Pyrrical

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
should give you some resizing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you will loose image quality.
any tips on how to use that program that doesn't change the resolution on both my monitors? lol... i see it running in the task bar, but whenever i open it, it throws my whole monitor to like 800x600 or some wonky huge resolution. i have no idea why kagura has such issues with making their games resizable. the bct.sizer doesn't work with this unfortunately, that's the ultimate program for these games.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
any tips on how to use that program that doesn't change the resolution on both my monitors? lol... i see it running in the task bar, but whenever i open it, it throws my whole monitor to like 800x600 or some wonky huge resolution. i have no idea why kagura has such issues with making their games resizable. the bct.sizer doesn't work with this unfortunately, that's the ultimate program for these games.
Try Just run it and you can resize the window by dragging to your desired size.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any tips on how to use that program that doesn't change the resolution on both my monitors?
Weird it's never done anything like that for me. I am using the 4.0 preview build now I'm on Win 10, but I haven't tried it on the specific game in the opening post.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Man I don't know.. The protagonist is dumb as rocks and her tits are so massive it's a turn off. I must be in a distinct minority that doesn't find tits that massive appealing. I could tell the story was going to be bad when the first "scene" is the school teacher using the classic hentai line of "But I have to teach you how to be friendly!!1" as an excuse to fondle the protagonist, who of course just accepts it because of her complete lack brain cells.
I'm actually in that same minority. I would love to see more tight, petite bodies for sure. Kagura has done them before too. Sophie, from the Detective Girl of Steam City, for example. She had an awesome body, and she also wasn't a 100% moron who had no semblance of original thought in her head.

What puts me in the minority of the minority, is that as someone from the US, I'm just super bored with these Eastern styled games. I just lose immersion quick when I start reading the chans and kuns and all that. Not that there's anything wrong with it, there's just hard to get into a story based in a culture you have no connection to. There's really not much diversity to the games coming out and the US/western devs are really lacking. It's all Japanese or Russian or super fantasy. Where's the game about a down and out single mom in the midwest who needs to whore herself out to pay to feed her 3 kids while managing a strung out meth habit? now THAT'S a VN or RPGM game that I wanna play. lol...but I dream...

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes