RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
It's not 4 games - those are just DLCs. Black was released as alternative story together with the main game - IIRC it's about the shopkeeper. I remember the game got more updates after release - I guess those updates are the School Trip and Afterstory.
Also, original japanese version was around ~2 GB, too (Black version included). English MTL release doesn't have Black version.
May I ask what this Black version is? And What is the difference of that Black versions from the rest of the series?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Oh really? So that's why they took so long to release new translated games xD
No, it took them so long because this game has a lot of dialogues. Like VN levels of text.
May I ask what this Black version is? And What is the difference of that Black versions from the rest of the series?
Black version is the backstory. There's questline with shopkeeper and some other stuff. Kind of DLC/side-story.
I don't know much about it because in japanese release you needed a password to play it and you could get that password by finishing "normal" version of the game and I never bothered to finish it because machine translation was horrible.

Zakumi

Jan 2, 2018
Just a quick question out of curiosity. How is Kagura Games able to resell these games on their site and on MG. Are they working with the original creators for the translation of these games?

Also, why change the name of some of these games? Like "Mucchi Muchi Rural Life" to "Country Girl Keiko" or "Virgin Lode" to "Holy Road" for example.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
No, it took them so long because this game has a lot of dialogues. Like VN levels of text.

Black version is the backstory. There's questline with shopkeeper and some other stuff. Kind of DLC/side-story.
I don't know much about it because in japanese release you needed a password to play it and you could get that password by finishing "normal" version of the game and I never bothered to finish it because machine translation was horrible.
I see so that's why I've played all the series of this game but not this one and black version so that was a very helpful info thanks So In terms of gameplay this is long to finish right? Oh yeah What is the meaning of this MG anyway?

Apr 24, 2018
Just a quick question out of curiosity. How is Kagura Games able to resell these games on their site and on MG. Are they working with the original creators for the translation of these games?
Yes they are. They partner with the original creators to officially translate and sell the translated versions on other platforms. A cut goes to the developers and the rest goes to Kagura (at least the part that isn't cut by steam and such) iirc

Thanks for the upload! I'm a bit down in cash after buying Zefira so I'll rely on this until I can buy it. Remember to show support if you can by buying.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Any hopes Kagura translate the other two games?
The first one, you can get the latest version but its in Japanese with a very bad MTL
the second one you can only get outdated versions, and the "IF" and "school trips" dlc that came with it are outdated too... dammit why is it so hard to get the latest version of those games

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Any hopes Kagura translate the other two games?
The first one, you can get the latest version but its in Japanese with a very bad MTL
the second one you can only get outdated versions, and the "IF" and "school trips" dlc that came with it are outdated too... dammit why is it so hard to get the latest version of those games
This version includes all the content for the series

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Ahhhhh Kagura Games. The most reliable source of cheating content

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This version includes all COUNTRY GIRL KEIKO content (aka all the content that was added post release.) The other two games we still dont know.
Also the first game that he released its gonna get a remake, so maybe just maybe Kagura would translate that. The second game with all his post release content we still dont know.

Reactions: aosora

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
Also the first game that he released its gonna get a remake, so maybe just maybe Kagura would translate that. The second game with all his post release content we still dont know.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowo WHAT!!!!, THE FIRST GAME WILL HAVE A REMAKE!!!!!!!?

Reactions: nonameforme

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any idea why this only has 2 save slots? Or at least the first game does.

EDIT: nvm, apparently they are dynamically added.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes