RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Huh, i was wondering what to play and a nice surprise pop up in the form of this game so thx so much

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
Is it possible to make the screen bigger without going fullscreen? Always had this problem with early rpgm games

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This version includes all the content for the series
No, it doesn't.
It's all Keiko's add-on content.
Also the first game that he released its gonna get a remake, so maybe just maybe Kagura would translate that. The second game with all his post release content we still dont know.
First game is getting a remake and KG will probably release it.
Summer Vacation, School Trip and IF already have good translations.
Just a quick question out of curiosity. How is Kagura Games able to resell these games on their site and on MG. Are they working with the original creators for the translation of these games?

Also, why change the name of some of these games? Like "Mucchi Muchi Rural Life" to "Country Girl Keiko" or "Virgin Lode" to "Holy Road" for example.
Yes, KG partners with japanese developers and acts as publisher for english versions.
They change tittles so people won't confuse them with DLsite releases. Both are official titles. Also, DLsite names are usually bad and unsuitable for R15 (steam) version. For example, upcoming "Brave Alchemist Colette" from Acerola is "Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist" in DLsite...

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
First game is getting a remake and KG will probably release it.
Summer Vacation, School Trip and IF already have good translations.
Yeah Im happy for the remake because the first game isnt translated and that would be awesome for kagura.
But you cant find the latest version of Summer Vacation, School Trip and IF ANYWHERE. I really mean it, the latest version of "IF" that you can find have only 3 episodes but the updated version have 10 EPISODES we are missing 6 fucking episodes dude.
Now that I think about it, you can find the latest version of School trip (the base game) 1.6, but good luck finding the latest version of IF and Summer Vacation.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
waiting someone to compress this size. but yeah i play this before and i think this girl is all man type

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone know what the different look choice does? The standard regular look and the makeover look? I went through a bit of each, and the original look seems more slutty I think? Really confused on how it changes things

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know what the different look choice does? The standard regular look and the makeover look? I went through a bit of each, and the original look seems more slutty I think? Really confused on how it changes things
Keeping the old look just places you down into a lengthy ending sequence, where Keiko gets tricked into becoming the class whore, and the boys literally grow into adult men in as soon as they fuck.

Reactions: Noobeginner

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Once you disregard the stupid plot where the protagonist uses her body in order to become friends with everyone, thinking that's normal, it's not that bad. That's why we have the ctrl key...

• Haha
Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes