RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Stanleymather

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys! I don't know is it my problem or the game is just like that but after I installed the patch her sister turned into a boy and all the town men turned into children as well. Is this the patch problem or the patch changed the game into this? I'm playing with ver1.05 of the game and the patch comes from Kagura tho :(
100.JPG

Last edited:

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Well im very disappointed about this game, the game is more likely to games in previous 10 years, repeat scenes too much, only show herself (invisible erotic???) and she is happy all the time, no more emotion we need...

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Well im very disappointed about this game, the game is more likely to games in previous 10 years, repeat scenes too much, only show herself (invisible erotic???) and she is happy all the time, no more emotion we need...
What did you expect? This game has been 5-6 years old around in Japan.

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
Hi guys! I don't know is it my problem or the game is just like that but after I installed the patch her sister turned into a boy and all the town men turned into children as well. Is this the patch problem or the patch changed the game into this? I'm playing with ver1.05 of the game and the patch comes from Kagura tho :(
View attachment 525524
You make me doubt that you have played Muchi muchi series before....
Yutaka is obviously a girl but that one hasn't experience growth spurt yet.
As for why they're a kid...well, it's obvious that's school kid and it's shota content.
As for why Keiko in that school, I can only say they're living in a suburbs and to save cost all age is in one class. (Keiko become the only teenager in the class)

Reactions: Stanleymather

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I'm more surprised that people don't know about the Mucchi Muchi games, its been out forever. I guess it makes sense there are new people since Kagura finally released it officially translated, but still, I'm surprised people don't know this is a prequel.

is there a full save of the kiri scenes? /how to unlock Black?

e: nvm i played thru black and it was so short lol... does kiri get more scenes in the other 2 games?
Kiri's gone. I think she was just added here as a sort of backstory to why Yutaka looks like she is in the previous games.

Kudarizaka

Jan 26, 2019
hey i'm stuck in the school in the first game, keiko keeps telling me to find the student on school premises but i cant find him. can someone help me out ...?

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
I have the hypnosis drug,which NPC should I approach?
The drug isn't actually used in the english version of the game, but it is supposed to lead on to the 2nd game, called "black"
hey i'm stuck in the school in the first game, keiko keeps telling me to find the student on school premises but i cant find him. can someone help me out ...?
You are supposed to pick up the student id in the school hall (on the bag on the floor)
then go outside and up the little alley next to the school doors.

Reactions: Kudarizaka

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So... any ideas how we can update this to 1.05? Like any patches floating around for installer version of this game?

Stanleymather

Jan 22, 2020
You make me doubt that you have played Muchi muchi series before....
Yutaka is obviously a girl but that one hasn't experience growth spurt yet.
As for why they're a kid...well, it's obvious that's school kid and it's shota content.
As for why Keiko in that school, I can only say they're living in a suburbs and to save cost all age is in one class. (Keiko become the only teenager in the class)
Tks for your reply. It's just weird for me to see the town in such a different way tho but tks for your explanation I can forget about the ''kid part'' and continue to play the game but still, the kids will turn into adults again in the CGs tho =.= and the text for the NPCs in this game messed up completely after the patch..Tks again mate.

Last edited:

flx4u

Jan 26, 2020
Can anyone give a walk-through for the lewd scenes? I keep racking my brain but I can't figure out how

etory

Jan 18, 2020
help im stuck where do i talk about the sleeping drug
Hi kimito. The sleeping drug is more of a 'key item'. Having it is what's important, it doesn't get used anywhere or on anyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a side note, I really do hope you all have a chance to upgrade to the 1.05 version at some point, which fixes all the issues people are experiencing. That's the version that was meant for the full release, and it has an updated translation/editing to boot.

All said, I hope everyone enjoys the game. Please support the dev if you can! Cheers!

Reactions: Jjjorougumo
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes