RPGM Completed Country Girl Keiko [v1.08 Patched] [Ota Guchi Field/Kagura Games]

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

KurtzOne

Apr 9, 2019
I see a ‘cheating’ tag, but no NTR. So...any NTR in this?
Likely NO she's dont have boyfriend or lover to begin with What i say she's just Innocent girl slowly turn in to slut because of misunderstanding i dont think it's count NTR but maybe it is because of others characters

Riefs

Feb 27, 2018
I see a ‘cheating’ tag, but no NTR. So...any NTR in this?
I didn't pay much attention to the NPC stories but 'cheating' tag is there most likely just because one of the NPCs mentions his wife briefly and ends up having indecent degenerative intercourse with the MC, thus the tag.
Neither cheating nor NTR is in the focus, in fact both of them are more or less nonexistent.

Sarrot

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all, etory here. As a long-time fan myself, having such a big part in the Mucchi Muchi series' first official English release was like a dream of mine! It's also been a labor of love for many a month, all building up to this, the big release! All said, I hope you all enjoy Country Girl Keiko to the fullest!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've had luck using a program called antimicro before, if you're still having trouble.
Thx a lot for your work Etory. Love this game.

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
Does anybody know whether THIS can be made to work with this game? What I'd like to do is to allow "always dash" or increase movement speed in any way possible. It's so annoying to play these games when the character is moving so damn slow.

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
Does anybody know whether THIS can be made to work with this game? What I'd like to do is to allow "always dash" or increase movement speed in any way possible. It's so annoying to play these games when the character is moving so damn slow.
There is no need with this game because there is a shop in the train station area where you can buy 3 types of shoes that change your walking speed from normal to really fast.

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017
There is no need with this game because there is a shop in the train station area where you can buy 3 types of shoes that change your walking speed from normal to really fast.
Ohhhh, thanks for the tip. I shouldn't have been so impatient.

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
@unknowntosociety

I ran into the same error. I fixed it quick and dirty by adding one of the img file from the machine translated version to the directory and renamed it. Afaik there will be a second problem regarding the second pool scene.

I attached the two files ;)

Not the best solutions but it's working for me. The CG is unchanged by using the two files.
Where do i copy them? can't find a folder

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
Here's a save in the CG room but i still haven't done everything outside.
The CG room has all Scenes unlocked automatically.
thanks ! hey, is there a kiri scene in the CG room for the first game? I can't find it, it's so confusing.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes